Disclaimer

Disclaimer

Imagination fuels me most of the time that leads creating this fictional story. All things included in this story such as name of characters, places, possessions, events, foreign creatures, spells, abilities, and some others are considered fiction. Do not connect and compare if you think there are any commonalities to existent people who are alive or passed away, places or locations, possessions, and historical events because all are pure coincidences.

Please, do not copy and steal my story whether the whole of it or half of it. If you wish to promote it, do credit me or put my name with it. I wish, if you could promote it properly by not focusing on intimate scenes (e.g. like flirting, seduction, pure l*st kisses, dirty-dances, s*x scenes, and some others) if there are any. I don't want new readers to indulge themselves reading any of my stories just because of the scenes that I consider minors, and shouldn't be the ones getting promoted. The major scenes are the ones you should promote without giving spoilers.

PLAGIARISM is a crime, folks! Ask my permission first if you want to do something with my story.

I create this story with my hardworking imagination. I don't want this to just stay in my head so that's why I am writing or typing this with my phone or laptop. Hopefully, tons of readers will appreciate this, and I will have the chance to turn it into a physical book, which always been my dream to be a well-known published author in the world, not just in my country.

"Hindi masamang mangarap kahit sa taong tamad" by Almi.

WARNING!!!

This story is containing foul words, violent scenes, and sensitive topics and I want you to be open-minded about these. PLEASE READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Expect typos and grammatical errors. I am still learning in Filipino and English, I still don't know most of them, so expect an imperfect story.

Also, I don't know how to make a light story so I am considering this a heavy story. Let me excuse myself in advance for cringe dialogues and lines that my characters may have.

LASTLY, DO NOT MENTION MY CHARACTERS OR STORIES IN OTHER AUTHORS' STORIES. DO NOT MENTION THEIRS IN MINE. PLEASE LEARN TO RESPECT ANYBODY AND SPREAD LOVE ALWAYS. GIVE KINDNESS AND RESPECT ALWAYS TO SOMEONE WHO IS DESERVING.

I learned the first two stanzas from Queen Jonaxx so credits to her :)

***

Astracelane | Almi