Chapter 26. Peace.

We finished eating at 3:45pm.

It was a very...very late lunch if you ask me. Nabusog kaming lahat sa mga masasarap na pagkain na binaon namin, well...mostly from the married couples.

It could've been the heartiest feast for me but I couldn't just eat like nothing happened. I kept stealing glances at him which I never ever intended to do before.

Just sitting here in the balcony with the rest of the gang helps me pretend to act casually.

"You can rest or take a nap for the rest of the day, or take a look around if you don't feel like lying around. But first, I'll take you to your rooms." ani Drew

"Do we get our old rooms, you know, we're kind of regulars here." Si Ken na may hawak pang chicken sandwich.

Seriously, he's been eating eversince we got here.

"Oh yeah... I forgot that we have two pairs of couples now. There are 8 bedrooms on the second floor, 4 are Master's bedroom and 4 regular rooms. There are 2 extra bedrooms on the third floor."

"So...we get our rooms back or what?" Si Enzo na nasa pinakadulo ng balcony, almost being invisible.

But not to me.

"Fine. You can choose your rooms, people. My room is on the third floor on the right, that's an exception. The rest is yours."

Oh thank God, I really need to lie down right now.

"What's your plan for tomorrow?" Tanong ni Hanz looking at Drew and then to all of us.

"Lunch at the beach?" Suhestiyon ni Twix na ngiting-ngiti.

Looking at her, she's glowing as always. That's how a married woman should look like and I'm happy that King is doing a very good job.

"Now that's  a fantastic idea! This island's beach is really nice." Nagmamalaking sagot naman ni Drew.

"We brought a lot of fresh fish too." Ani Dove na laging hawak ang phone niya. Hindi na yata tumigil ito kakapicture mula pa kaninang umapak kami dito sa isla.

"You are awesome." Si Z na nakahilata at nakaunan sa misis niyang si Ruby. Natawa naman ang huli.

Maarteng kumindat naman ang katabi kong bakla.

Looking back, I never thought these couple would never even get to this point. They met, fell in love, and got married.

All because Twix ran away from heartache...and met Z's destined wife.

That's when you realize, God always do his works, may it be magic or curse.

It's magic and rainbows for them...but mine's a Bitch.

God showed me magic like it's all glitter and sparkle and then...

...here's the curse.

God painted me a blue sky and then went back and turned it to grey.

I am the curse...

"You all realize that we are all isolated here on my island, right?" maya-maya ay sabi ni Drew na nakakunot ang noo.

He looked so frustrated if not annoyed.

"And your point is?" bored na sagot ni Z

"My point is...everything you need here is already here." at iwinasiwas pa niya nang marahas ang kamay niya.

Honestly, it was kinda funny.

"And...?" si King

"Cheese and Dove brought fish. LOTS OF THEM." at idiniin pa nito ang mga huling salita.