Cap: 1 The forest

Clay Say at the back of the class not lisening to the Math teacher, for more that he tried he just wasn't able to play atention it was just to boring.

Just this year, he tought, Just this year and I can go to college and study....study what?, his before reconforting thoughts where now eating his brain what was he going to study?

For a high school Senior that was a Big question, what could he study? Could he find something that he really enjoyed? or should he go safe and become a lawyer like his dad?

The toughts swirled around his head like bees around a flower, he looked around trying to distract himself, by his side was Nick, His Best friend sinece..well always, who acted as if he was paying attention when actually he was doodling in a SketchBook

Probably his new painting tought the blond, that didn't helped him, his Best friend could become a great artist and leave him any time soon.

Clay directed his look to the window and to the forest that raised near the school, he lived in a small Town in wich nearly everyone knew each other, the forest was in it's limits near the school, making it one of the Best places to go whenever You wanted to skip clases as Clay and Nick had done alredy.

He looked forward to going there that afternoon, not like something really important was going to happen, he was just going to pass time with George, the forest Ranger in train.

They shared maybe two or three clases and didn't really seated near each other, they didn't talk a lot in school since Clay was always with Nick and sometimes with Willbur, the Band leader, while George spend most of his time in the library and sometimes You could see him talking with the class president, Schallt.

Still, he looked forward to being with him, hearing the small boy rant about trees and the forest, about rules and proceadures and lecture him for hurting himself while climbing trees

-You are not allowed to do that!- he remembered the brit spat at him while checking his ankle -Look what You did to yourself- it was just a twisted ankle and it healed in a week But Clay enjoyed the atenttion he was getting from George, Even if he was mad.

The Bell rang snaping him from his daydream the blond stuffed his things inside his backpack in complete chaos before tossing it on his shoulder.

-Hey- Nick was walking besides him on the way out -I'm gonna go looking for a clear spot to paint, want to come?-

The blond shook his head -It's Tuesday- he said smiling shyly

-Ohhh, George works, right?- said the black haired boy shoving it away from his face.

The blond nooded exitedly blushing -Dude, hide your thirst- Nick said nudging him in the shoulder.

It was a late afternoon of november and the sun was starting to set, Clay was sitting in a rock by the lake swirling the water with a stick, George was long time gone But Clay stayed. At first he tought of telling George What he felt But When the time came he wasnt able to Say anything and just spated a "Have a goodnight" he tossed the stick away in desesperation, why is he so nervous??

Standing up, Clay walked up to the biggest tree he had ever Saw, George had been gushing over it talking about how it was extremely old and strong, how it survived the forest fire that happened in 1985.

Clay took out some scissors from his back pack and walked towards the tree, he had seen other people do it and it wasn't anytghing weird, But why was he so nervous? He looked for a place that has Hidden enough for no one to find it unless they where looking for it.