Chapter 20

Watching the casket lower with my mama holding me like I was gonna disappear made my blood boil. Ima get revenge on whoever did this to him. My mind drifted off as my mother sobbed in my arms

Flashback

"Jay I can't understand you it's breaking up" I said.

" y/n...dad... dead" he spoke as it cut out again.

At the moment i put 2 and 2 together... My father is dead. The man the birthed me is gone. I jumped up because jhene ended up rolling off me as I was talking Otp. I threw some clothes on and found my shoes and put them on not realizing how much noise I'm making.

" y/n where are you going" jhené asked half sleep.

" my dads dead jhené I gotta go" I said finding my keys.

" let me come with you just in case you need suppo-"

" jhené ima flip shit so stay here" i said walking out the room.

Flashback over

seeing his lifeless body did something to me. We weren't close as I wanted to be that was still my father and he's blood.. I kill behind mines.

Time Skip

"Y/n your song intro just dropped how do you feel" jay asked.

" Jay I have a question" I asked.

" okay.. what's up"

" The night my father died what were you doing that day" I asked staring him dead in the eye.

" well.. I was with ant and them having fun.. Um I was going to go on a date but your dad called me and said he wanted to see us... you know the rest" he said giving me sorrow eyes.

" Ant don't call me crazy or nothing but I think Markus is my stalker/Killer" I said.

" y/n we all been together since kids why would he-"

" just here me out" I said standing up. " Markus has always hated how I could rap on any type of beat anyone gave me, he hated that every girl wanted me when we were kids, he hated how everyone was scared of me and not him, and not but not least he secretly hated how much jhené loves me and not him. He has always liked her and secretly tried getting with her when was younger and she told me when we had our first ever argument" i said stating my points walking back and forth.

" Well maybe he's jealous of you or something just try talking to him let's not jump to any conclusions y/n" he said standing up.

" No I wanna check his house" i said.

" check his house?! For what?"

" you know how Markus is he's wrote down his feelings and shit since we were kids man. If it's him trying to take me out the evidence is there"

" okay say we get there and there is not evidence there that says it's him" he said.

" I'll talk to him 1 on 1 to find out what he was doing that day" I said staring at him.

" and what if we find evidence" he said staring at me right back.

" Then he's gonna die"

A/N

Something short because I ain't even realize I haven't uploaded a new chapter in 6DAYS

But this story bout to get intense soon.

And I enjoy reading y'all comments about this book and all my other ones so if y'all want me to know y'all thoughts and shit just comment because I read them