Chapter 5

I'm currently in Jay's room sitting on the bed contemplating life. I wasn't suppose to let her in that fast. She needs to work towards that. She left me I didn't leave her. I was there for everything when we met. I beat up every nigga that tried to talk to her even tho I was younger. Jhené why do y-.

" y/n hello" I felt someone shake me. I come back to my senses and see jay looking at me.

" my bad I zoned out but wassup" I asked.

" I want you to come down and jhené told me to check on you"

" oh uh okay and I'm good" I said.

" you know it's okay to let her back in y/n" he said sitting next to me.

" I know I- I just need time. She left my life through one of my hardest moments jay"

" she wouldn't of if your stubborn ass just told her and you know that".

" I know but I never wanted to hold her back. Would she be the jhené aiko she is today if she stayed" I said putting my head down.

" yes she would you know jhené is that bitch and she would've done anything for you. That girl was and still is your ride or die"

" But she got a nigga now" I said

" uh-uh you had another girlfriend after jhené left don't do that and so you and jhené's bond is way deeper then there's y/n you have done so many things that he will never be able to do. You have took lives for jhené and her people, you've beat the shit outta anybody who said anything about jhené. Remember when that boy cheated on her you almost sent him to his maker beating the shit outta him like that"

" and I'll do it again" i said laying back.

" I know you would just don't be afraid to let her in okay"

" okay" i said looking at him.

" good now come on and your kids is downstairs"

" they're home already?" I questioned

" yeah me and jhené thought it would be a good idea to go get them early" he said.

" oh that's wassup" I said getting up and following him out the door.

As soon as we was in the living room I see ant doing his work and jazzy and jhené talking. I smiled cause jazzy is definitely going on and on about something.

I went to ant and sat down. " hey bud" i said looking to see what work he was doing.

" it's for photography class I'm actually good at it y/n like really good" he said with a smile.

" that's really good I'm glad you found something you like doing" I said with a smile.

" yeah I'm gonna show you some of my pictures sun day"

" and I'll be waiting for that moment ant" I said smiling.

" y/nnnn" jazzy said running to me.

" heyy jaz how are you"

" good i talked to ms. Jhené she nice and she said she would bake with me" she said excitedly

" she did" i said looking at jhené who's smiling at our  interaction.

" yes so can I" jasmine begged.

" I mean She said she would already so yes you can" I said smiling.

" yay" she yelled running back over to jhené to tell her ig.

" aye jay I'm check out the beat you can chill" I said  getting up.