Chapter 14

I was chilling with ant and jazzy finishing our food. " y/n thanks for today" he said.

" it's no problem ant you know I love spending time with you and jazzy. I would trade all the fame and the money in the world for us to chill like this all the time" i said wiping my face.

" y/n can we do this again tomorrow I want to get a
Another pair of shoes please" jazzy asked.

" for sure we all can get a matching pair" I said with a smile.

The check came and I paid for it. We got up and left to the car. I put jazzy in the back and ant got in the front with me.

" Ight everyone got there seat belts on let's go" I said pulling out out of the parking lot.

As we we were driving a car was following us not to long ago but stopped. Ant and jazzy both wanted some candy so we stopped at a gas station. We got out the car and walked in side. They picked what they wanted and I paid for it. As we were walking out the door. That car that was following us pulled up.

I seen something peak out and seen half a face before I quickly pushed and and tried to cover jasmine as they started shooting. I felt 3 bullets enter me and jasmine let out a scream. I kept my strength to cover jazzy until the shooting stopped and heard a car sped away.

" y/n" ant yelled.

" I'm fi- I'm fine ant" I struggled to get out.

I got up the best I could and looked at jazzy my eye immediately travel to the bullet hole in her chest. I immediately started to put pressure on it. I could feel her heart beat starting to fade.

" come on baby open you eyes for me okay it's not your time yet" i said keeping pressure there as I heard a ambulance in the distance.

I started feeling lightheaded myself but tried to keep the pressure in jazzy wound.

I felt myself falling over and I hit the ground. I heard ant yell and grab me. "Jazzy" is all I could say to him before everything went black.

The end

Nahh I'm just playing

I woke up to see myself laying in a hospital bed with ppl around me. " what type of Syfy shit is this" i said looking down at myself.

" y/n baby" I heard. I turned around to see my grandmother.

" grandma- I- how" I said hugging her.

" your between life and death right now my lil baby. Now I know who did it and why they did it but idk there next move so I need you to be careful" she said.

" I will but grandma who tried to sh-"

" I can't tell you that baby but just know to watch your circle" she said kissing my forehead.

I sighed and relaxed cause I haven't felt her do that in a long time. I didn't realize she pulled away until I got popped in the back of the head. I quickly turn to her rubbing the spot she popped

"And stop playing with that girl y/n" she said.

" who am I playing with grandma" i said.

" Jhené"

" nah grandma it's the other way around that girl ain't got her priorities right at the moment"

" y/n I've been watching the both of you and to say I'm disappointed on how you 2 been towards each other is the least I could say. Where's the love you had for her at y/n cause I know it's there" she said.

" I- it's- uh-"

" no excuses when you get back there you will stay strong for ant and yourself okay.. and stop hiding your feelings for jhené I love you my grandbaby" she said and I closed my eyes and when I reopened them there was a bright light.

" turn that damn light off" i said closing my eyes again.

" y/n" I heard someone say softly. I open my eyes again and once they adjust to the light I look at the person. It's jhené. She looked tired and has a tear dried face.

" your really up.. okay uh I'll be back I'm going to get the doctor" she said getting up and rushing out the room.

I groaned in pain as I tried to move my left arm.

" ah Ms. Y/L/N your awake how do you feel" the doctor asked

A/N

Told y'all the drama was just getting started

Who do you think shot you??? And is jazzy gonna make it??