Chapter 15

" y/n how you holding up" jay asked walking into my room.

" um I'm okay I think I honestly don't know" I said shaking my head.

" the song you made for jazzy i released last night"

" oh you did" I asked.

" yeah and everyone is in love with it. I had someone create a cartoon version of your favorite picture of when she was younger and you were holding her" he said pulling out his phone to show me.

 I had someone create a cartoon version of your favorite picture of when she was younger and you were holding her" he said pulling out his phone to show me

" I love it thanks for doing that" I said getting up slowly.

" it's no problem really.. oh and jhené wanted to know if she could come talk to you.. she hasn't been doing to well. I think you almost dying triggered something in her again" he said typing on his phone.

" is she uh okay" i asked knowing that it was stupid but I needed to know.

" she's still shooken up. her and Sean broke again cause he wasn't really any help to the situation so yeah she's been by herself when she's not with me" he said.

" oh okay uh yeah tell her I'm in the studio for when she gets here" I said walking out my room.

" did you take-"

" yes I took my medicine for these damn wounds" i said.

Time Skip

I was listening to this beat jay left me. I was writing lyrics when I felt something touch my shoulder gently like so gently they thought I would break if they put any more pressure. I looked to see a tired jhené. I sat my notebook down and stood up. I turned around and faced her. She immediately wrapped her arms around me and put her face in my chest.  I had a tank top on so I immediately felt the tears soak through.

" Né"

" I thought I-I lost you y/n. I thought you were gone before we could talk anything out. When I saw your eyes open when you were laying in that hospital bed I was thankful so thankful. I didn't know what to do once the doctors left the room so I left too. I haven't been eating right or sleeping right. I'm not okay y/n. I haven't been like this since... since"

" shhh I know Né and I'm sorry I didn't know this was gonna happen we were just having a family day and now my little one is on life support. I thought of her like my own same with ant. He's been shook up since the whole thing happen he hasn't left my side since. Jay finally got him to go out" I said wrapping my good arm around her.

" I'm sorry y/n. I am soo sorry. Y-you mean so much to me and I still love you y/n I broke up with Sean. The love I have for him isn't like the love I have for you. I just hope you will forgive me and give me another chance to-"

" Né you should know by now that no matter the situation between us I can't keep a full grudge with you. I talk to my grandma when I was half dead jhené. She's disappointed on the way we've been acting towards each other and so am I. Jhené you have been the love of my life since we were kids and you know that so what happened now"

" I lost track of my priorities y/n"

" and so did I"

" can we start back at friends again" she asked looking up at me.

" for sure" i said with a smile.

I saw her eyes look at my lips and then back up to my eyes. I didn't even hesitate to take the chance to kiss her. Our lips moved together slowly but in sync. After a while we pulled away and she rested her head back on my chest.

" friends don't kiss y/n"

" but you enjoyed it so shush" i said holding her again.

" I did very much" she said." But what were you working on" she asked.

" a song would you like to hop on it with me you write your part and I write mine like old times" i said.

" you had me at hop on the song" she said slowly letting go of me and going for one of my notebooks that was sitting on the table.

(Jazzy song )

A/N

So you and jhené are gonna try and work things out, jazzy on life support, ant is traumatized, your healing up, but your shooter is still out there. Damnn