Chapter 12

" y/n thanks for coming man" flex said.

" thank you for calling me out cause yk I gotta prove myself since people love making lies about me" i said fixing my beats.

" so Sean said that your cheating on your girl who is currently sitting next to you who used to be in fifth harmony normani Kordei" he said waiting for me to answer.

" yeah we got something going on but ain't nobody cheating" i said.

" Sean said sum bout Megan" he said.

" man me and Meg mad close. She know about Megan and she know what me and Megan have done and do. We not together yet but we already came to a compromise on shi Yk so we both do what we want to but at the end of the day.. you know I ain't explaining shit just know there's no cheating" i said shaking my head.

He laughed " okay man and about jhené he said you fought him over her"

" listen I have always been protective over jhené so I did what I did and I'll do that shit again with no hesitation" i said.

" Sean said he could have you locked up if he wanted to" he said.

" aye do it then nigga" I chuckled.

" alright alright enough about that. You came to prove yourself right let's get these beats going" he said.

The beats started and I started nodding my head.

" aye flex I'm bout to have fun with this" i said

" bruhhh she got bars what was he talking bout" flex said.

" idk but let's keep going man I'm not done I'm ready to have fun on these beats" i said

" bruh y'all heard it here first y/n freestyle is just as good as she raps" he said

" yeahh now no niggas better try and lie on my name again" I said leaning back in my chair.

" if you can rap like y/n hit me up" he said.

" I'm a one of a kind man" I said.

" I see but aye thanks for coming man. Once again y'all y/n y/l/n" he said.

Time Skip

I'm chilling in the studio when my phone go off. I pick it up to see jamila calling me.

" hello" I said.

" y/n" I heard jhené say.

" Nope goodbye jhené"

" y/n let me e-" I hung up.

I ain't dealing with her shit. She's still the girl from before aint shit changed and I ain't gonna stay around to get hurt in the end.. again.

But anyways I'm listening another song i made with Megan. It's dropping tonight along with the song I made with normani. My phone starts ringing again. I groaned then picked up without looking.

" hello" I said with a tone

" don't hang up" she said.

" jhené what do you wantt" i said aggravated.

" y/n I can't lose you again I know what I did was wrong but I can't" I heard her voice crack. I almost gave in but I didn't.

" well you should've thought about it before you once again took that nigga back and took his side so goodbye"

" y/n please... I still- still... I still love you y/n and it's wrong because I have Sean now but when I first seen you again I had butterflies from when we first started talking" I heard her full on sob at this point.

" Jhené you took a nigga side that wasn't there for you like I was so at this point I don't know what you want me to do" I said being honest.

" you don't have to forgive me just don't leave my life please" she said.

I sighed. " I'll think about it and let you know " I said then hung up.

I put my head in my hands and groaned.

A few days later

I was chilling when jay ran in the room. " nigga the cops outside" (lock up the house... okay I'm done)

" okay calm down bruh do you know why they're here?" I asked.

" yes nigga there here for you Sean actually went to the cops and said you assaulted him because he was mad jhené said she still has mad love for you and a lot of other stuff in a interview " he said with panic in his eyes.

" she talked about me in a interview... nevermind that okay calm down alright. I'm gonna go with them I'll already know what's gonna happen so take care of ant and jazzy for me I'll see you again okay I promise" I said getting up and giving him a hug.

I put a pair of shoes I ain't care about on and walked downstairs. Ant ran to me and hugged me. " it's alright bud I'll be gone for a little while okay but you can come visit me. I'll be alright" i said hugging him back.

" ima do good for you y/n" he said wiping his face.

" nahh do good for yourself okay stay in school and don't get caught up in nun or ima beat ya ass black and blue" i said ruffling his hair and walking to the door.

" tell jazzy I went somewhere okay and tell her I love her" i said then opened the door.

" Y/N Y/L\N"

" yes officer" i said putting my hands behind my head and turning around.

" You have the right to remain silence anything you say or do will be held against you" he said putting my hand behind my back and the cuffs on.

A/N

Oop y'all got arrested... that nigga a sore ass loser but do y'all like the drama that's going on so far because if so shiii wait on the future chapters.