Chapter 6

"Y/n wake up" I heard. I groaned and went to get up but something was holding me. I open my eyes to jhené and see jay standing next to us. My eyes went wide.

" aye freak out about this later we need to get into the studio. I got a call from def jam they want an ep out by tomorrow" he said.

I tried to get out of her grasp but she held me tighter.

" you move too damn much still" she mumbled.

" girl I gotta go to the studio they want my ep out by tomorrow so Um let me go" I said looking at her.

She opened her eyes and I could see the panic in them.

" shit shit shit y/n did we-"

" no jhené we didn't if you look we're fully clothed"

" oh okay sorry" she said still holding me.

" it's w.e let me go so I can get up" i said.

" oh yeah uh sorry" she said letting me go.

I got up and went into the bathroom and did my business.

I came out and jhené was looking through my clothes.

" your in my closet forrrr" I said putting on my boxer and sports bra.

" because I need something to wear" she stated obviously.

I just rolled my eyes and threw on black sweats and a tank top with some forces. I put on deodorant and lotion. I grab my phone and stuff. I turn to see jhené in one of my shirts.

" okay just take my stuff" i said shaking my head.

" well I have a interview and I forgot about it and I don't have time to go home" she said fixing her hair.

" well have a good interview" i said walking out the door.

Jay was sitting with a fully dressed jazzy and ant. " finally your ready now let's go" jay said

" yeah let's go"

"  yeah let's go"

(Jhené's fit)

Time Skip

I just finished the last song of the ep and lemme tell you it's a emotional rollercoaster. I was talking to jay when my phone started blowing up with followers and shit.

" bruh what the fuck is happening" i said as my phone started glitching out because all of the notifications.

" uhh y/n jhené shouted you out at her interview" jay said.

" you serious" i said looking at his phone.

" yup watch" he said

" jhené so your working on your newest album what can we expect"

" a lot of emotion for sure. You guys will understand how I felt during situations and what not"