"Did you?" Hayden looked concern, but then stop when he looked at his watch.

"You guys should hurry up everyone is probably waiting for you guys" he stated looking a little eager to go somewhere.

"Aren't you coming?" I quietly asked, he shook his head no.

"Wh-"

"I'll tell you everything later just go" he whispers kissing my forehead, before walking away.

"What was that about?" Clarisa asked.

"I have no idea" I said, Clarisa swung my hand around her shoulder and then we started to make our way to the front.

My head was filled with questions about Hayden, but decided to push them away for the sake of this headache.

When we finally reach the end of the path, I immediately noticed that no one was there.

"Did they forget you or something?" Clarisa asked, I didn't answer her question because I wasn't too sure of the answer.

I don't know how long we spent out here, because I don't have a watch.

"Hey guys I see a car!"Amiya says making me get up really fast.

The car stop far away from where we were standing, the driver seat of the car opened revealing my brother Blake. He didn't see me at first, but when he did a smile immediately made its way on his face.

Taking a deep breath I started to run to him, when I reached him he lift me up hugging me tight.

"I missed you too baby sister" he says hugging me tight for a second before placing me back on the ground.

"Hey where's my hug?" Roman question as he step out the car followed by Rome and our cousin Jordan.

"What happened to your head?" Jayden asked clenching his fist. This made everyone even Blake look ready to kill. Blake took out a handkerchief giving me it for my bleeding forehead. He opened his mouth to say something, but was cut off Clarisa.

"Really Hope Next time give us a head start" Clarisa yells behind me sounding a little out of breath.

I turn around mouthing the word "Sorry"she just nodded her head.

"We should get going and get you to a hospital" Blake says, which made everyone nodded their head except Roman who was looking at something.

Ignoring it I walked to the car with the others, but their was one problem. Their was 8 of of us, but only 6 seats.

Clarisa end up going to the back of the car, which didn't work at all because there was still one more person who needed a seat.

"I'll stay" Roman says, which gained the attention of our brothers and everyone else in the car.

"Roman" Blake firmly says.

"Just go Blake don't question it" Blake nodded his head looking unsure before driving off. The thing that I noticed about Roman was that he kept looking over his shoulder.

Why is he looking over there?

And that was when I remember

Hayden is out there!

Does he know that Hayden came?

If not I hope he has a good reason to be out there.....

Where's the others?" I quietly asked Rome as I kept the handkerchief on my forehead.

"Some are at home, while the rest are at the warehouse" he says a little loud.

"We'll let them meet us at the hospital, since our doctor is not here at the moment" Blake said giving the boys a look. What was that all about?

Ignoring it for just this once I placed my head on Rome shoulder, closing my eyes for just a second feeling the breeze blowing on my face.

I wish it could stay like this.....

Roman POV

When my brothers were talking to Hope I noticed something over by the path, so I told them to go without me.

I waited for them to drive off, before I started to make my way over to where I saw the person.

Grabbing my knife from my side I hold it ready to throw it at who ever it was.

Walking up to the person with the knife in my hand, I was about to literally stab the person, but stop when the person turn around giving me a good look at him. Yes him!

"What the fuck Hayden?" I shouted stopping in my tracks. Hayden looked surprised and shock to see me. It's as if he didn't expect anyone to catch him.

He's supposed to be home watching everyone.

It took me a while to notice the blood on his hand "Why are you here?" I firmly asked.

"I-I" his face was in between confuse and shock.

"Hayden why are you here and why do you have blood on your hand?" I sternly questioned, still having a lot of questions to ask him.

"I sho-" he paused to look down.

"Hayden speak" I firmly yelled, he was supposed to be at the warehouse just in case this was a trick. Dammit he doesn't listen.

"I shot Bella" he said looking in between guilty and not guilty.

"Where is sh-"

"I didn't just shot her Roman" he cried cutting me off from the most stupidest question. Why will care what happens to Bella?!

"What happe-" he didn't get me to finish what I was about to say, he mouthed 3 words I thought would never come out of his mouth.

"I killed her" was all he said, before walking away leaving me shock and confused.

~1507~

A/N

Sorry guys I was having trouble turning my phone on....lets just hope it stays on so I could finish up the last 5/6 chapters of the book.

I'll try to gives guys 2 chapters today.....key word try

Feel free to let me know if I have any mistakes.

Vote&Comment

Finished~Dec/31/20 3:50pm
Edited-Jan/8/21 12:55am

°H.O.P.E°

'I hoped you enjoyed it'

Again I'm so sorry):