We even tried to come up with A lot of scenario that Dean isn't my brother. To be honest everything Bella told me made no sense, plus I'm sure my father would never cheat.

Right?

"Hey I'm sure your father didn't cheat" Amiya said snapping me out my thoughts.

"Yeah your right" to be honest I don't know what to believe.

The sound of keys could be here out side the door. This made Amiya quickly grab a pillow looking ready to smuggle who ever it was with the pillow.

The door then opened revealing Sage Marino who looked like hell.

"You girls alright" he asked looking out in the hall way.

"Why do you care?" Clarisa ask rolling her eyes dropping the pillow.

"If you keep giving me that type of attitude I'm sure your welcome to stay" He sarcastically says looking around.

"Lets go" he firmly says opening the door wide.

"But why-"

"Don't question him why just lets get the hell out of this hell whole" Clarisa quietly says walking out the door like a boss. I like this girl.

We all made our way out the hall way, Sage stop the three of us to tell us that my brothers and cousin were coming, which is pretty exciting. I can't help but notice a little hint of fear in Sage eyes for the first 2 seconds, but after that he calm down. Who would have thought that Sage Marino would be a change man?!

Or this is his way of kidn-

Shut up!

Don't you hate it when your mind comes up with stupid conclusion?

Well I hate it.

Anyways back to reality, as of now we are walking down the hall way, Sage said it was better to go out the front door, which I think isn't one the Safest option. But I'm not gonna go more into why it's not.

"Lets g-"Sage quietly says but was cut off by Amiya. Clarisa send Amiya a glare making Amiya look afraid to even ask her questions.

"Yes"

"W-Why are you helping us" she asked looking down not wanting to meet Clarisa glare. I find my self wanting to laugh, but decided to hold it in when Sage stop walking. He turn around showing us his tired face, that clearly says he wants to be done with this entire mess.

"I'm just like you girls trap in something you don't want nothing to do with" Sage quietly admits, he didn't wait for any of us to reply.

It took us a second to start moving, we made sure to be really quiet when following behind him.

We finally enter the main entrance where the door is, we couldn't see cause the light was off, but the door had light coming through it which tells us that, that is the door.

"There's the door now g-" Sage stop what he was saying for some reason, I don't know why. I decided to look the direction Sage is looking and to my surprise you can see a shadow standing by the kitchen entrance.

Crossing my fingers together I started to chant please don't be Bella. Well that didn't work cause in seconds the lights were on revealing a mad Bella.

Can this woman not give up?

"I see you would betray your own blood"Bella says just realizing the obvious. She decide that it was okay to take a step forward, which made Sage jump into action by grabbing his gun.

Oh Shi-

Bella seemed surprised by this, so she stepped back with a smirk on her face.

"I was never your blood. If I was you would have listen to me, instead you didn't and now have me looking like some type of bad person" Sage coldly said holding the gun up. The pain in his voice really says it all

"I see" she said laughing, Bella then turned around to reach for something, I'm guessing is a gun.

And yeah it is a gun.

"You will take those girls back to where they belong" she demand shouting a little bit.

Sage gave us a look before doing something none of thought he would do.

"Go!" he shouted as he ran over to Bella who was quick enough to shot him first.

A loud scream left Amiya, which gain the attention of Bella. Bella then pointed her gun at Amiya ready to shoot.

Shit!

"Amiya look out!"

~1420~

Its me again....sorry guys I can't say I have been busy because I would be lying.

I just didn't know how to write Sage POV..it took me so long to write that piece.

Note: I didn't want Ethan to be the abusive, stalking ex boy friend, but he had to go at some point.

Feel free to let me know of I have any mistakes.

Finished- Dec/29/20 3:32pm
Edited- Dec/30/20 6:10 pm

Vote&Comment

°H.O.P.E°

'I hoped you enjoyed it'