Jiyeon scratches her head, as she walks out of her room lazily. She drags her entire body, dizziness makes her stumble here and there. She pauses, once she's in the living room.

Her eyes darts at the empty space, then glances at the kitchen where there is no one. She sighs, maybe they're tired from work again.

She falls on the couch, resting her back but she hastily jumps off when she heard the doorbell ringing. 

She tiptoed to peek at the intercom screen, and a huge smile appears on her face.

"Taetae!!!!" she screams happily as she opens the door.

Taehyung grins at her, waving up a brown paper bag in front of her. She covers her mouth in shock, moving to the side to let him in.

"Oh," he starts, placing the bag on the counter while his eyes scans the place. "Where's your mommy and daddy?" he asks, grabbing her hand.

"Hmm, I don't know, maybe they're still in bed. Should I wake them up, oppa?" 

He smiles, crouching down to fix her messy morning hair. "Now, you're calling me oppa? Not uncle? Or Taetae?" 

She giggles, and ruffles his hair. "Uncle sounds too old, and Taetae sounds childish," she imitates his voice, making him chuckle.

He nods, standing up on his feet, "Right, oppa sounds cool, isn't it?" and she winks playfully at him, "And it sounds like you're only a year older! So cool!"

She is such an image of Jimin, what the hell, he thought.

The door to the master bedroom swings open, and Jimin comes out finger-brushing his freshly washed hair. He walks to the kitchen where Taehyung stands on the corner with his arms crossed.

"Wow, good parenting, I see," he hisses, and Jimin frowns and ignores him, hugging Jiyeon who sits comfortably on the dining chair with a clubhouse sandwich in her hand.

"Good morning, baby, sorry what else do you want? What about milk? Eggs?" 

She pulls away, cupping his cheek with a cute smile. "I'm fine with a cup of milk daddy, but did you sleep well? Where's mommy?"

He steps towards the kitchen, punching Taehyung's side lightly. "She's just dressing up, don't worry baby I had a good night, what about you?"

"Great! Anyway, wait, I need to tell mommy something about school," she gets off the chair and runs to the bedroom.

"Had a good night, huh?" Taehyung shoves a bag to Jimin's back, causing him to jolt as he pours a milk into a cup for Jiyeon.

"What is it now, tell me? And what are those sandwiches for?" Jimin retorts, eyeing him suspiciously. 

He shrugs, uncrossing his arms and roughly pulls onto his hair, "I think," he begins, turning to face him, and Jimin's face contorted a worried look.

He places the cup on the table before looking back at him to listen to what he has to say. Taehyung sighs loudly.

"Sh-she's uh," he stutters, "I-I think she's cheating on me," he added, the words bringing him shivers.