💔henry x female reader x patrick-sick and twisted

⚠Tw!⚠
Mentions of bullying,sexual harassment and trama

Y/n pov
I walk out of class as the bell rang fir lunch my soft hoodie keeping me warm even during the darry summer i hold my math book as i walk to my locker you could tell which one was mine.....it was coverd in Sharpe 'slut' 'whore' 'kill yourself' 'bitch' and more decorated the red locker i sigh putting in my combination "...8...22...10" i mumble but i didnt get time to open my locker as i was shoved my face bashed against the surface even if it was a thin metal it still hurt "watch it slut!" I hear the voice of the one and only henry bowers i sigh not reaponding not wanting any trouble "what..tch not gonna say anything you fucking whore or is your mouth tired from sucken every guy off in town" i could hear patrick and henry laugh behind me i kept my head down mumbling "just leave me alone..." bad idea he grabbed my hair (if bald he grabbed your shirt) "FUCKING SPEAK UP!" He yells in my face it reminded me of my (least fav parent) they always screamed at me for everything and nothing i sob a little he grinned "what now youre gonna cry girly gonna cry like a baby" he taunted as he dropped me when a teacher walked out of the teachers lounge....why bother its not like they care anyway he spat on me head before leaving "discussting" he said i sigh standing up i pack away my books and grab my bag at least it was the end of the day...i wish it was summer again..well maby not i was at home the whole time but...at least i got to see bev...god i miss her she was always so cheerful even when life got her down...but she had to move away i lost contact with her and the 'losers club' ignored me and forgot i existed i whipe my eyes i usually stay late to hang out the back of school there where these pushes next to a tree i liked to read and draw under drawing was an escape i loved imagining a better world that existed one i could go to and not be the 'slut' or the 'bitch' where i could be happy saround myself with people like me...be happy but sadly there just drawings i sit under the tree drawing i sketch a few people i didnt know them i just drew my ideal friends i smile softly....till "oi slut what are you still doing here shouldnt you just fucking jump off a bridge" henry sneerd my smile dropped then patrick reefed out of my hands my book " h hey!" I said trying to grab it as he looked through he raised his lighter "n no cmon p please dont" i said on the brink of tears he laughed " hm....if you suck me off i wont burn it~" his creepy smile haunted me my eyes widen " n no anything else just give it back" he lifted the lighter and the book started to catch fier " n no!" I cry as he dropped the flame coverd book it burnt to a crisp he pulld me close " dont worry doll ill keep you company~" his slimy gross toung lapped at my neck his breath smelt of old leather left in the sun,ciggarets and garbage " i shove him " Fuck off!"i finally yell i realise my mistake and make a run for it i grab my bike and book it home i made it i decided to sneek up to my room my (least fav parent) wasnt home just my (mum/dad) i sigh softly "hey(mum/dad)" they look over smiling a few bruises from abuse "hey sweet pea" he/she hugged me close i always loved hugs i didnt get them offen but".....are you ok?" I ask her/him looking up he/she smiled softly " yes sweet pea im ok ...you know we love you (daddy/mummy) just ...needs some time ok" he/she kissed my head i nodded even if i didnt agree i went up to my room the next day i come to school..everyone was pointing and talking i was so nervouse....what happend i hear patrick "hey slut~ loved your blow job i cant balive you gave one to the whole gang~ you dirty girl" my heart sank...id never even kissed anyone let alone give a blow job people started throwing stuff at my i tear up and ran away i spent the whole day in the woods "they dont like you no one likes you" a voice calld out i look around....silance " but...y/n....if you come with me~" i felt a hand snake around my waist and a voice wisper in a joyful creepy toan "youll float to~"