Chapter 14

*Pierre's P.O.V. :

Today was the day I told my people not to bother me, seeing I was finally going to visit my Angel. I already have the perfect outfit picked out, not that she will be able to see it, but it's the thought that counts right ? I made the plans that we're going to do. It will definetly be a day she will never forget. I smile to myself proud of my efforts trying to get her to like me. I mean I did all this effort to follow her all the way her. Suddenly there's a knock at the door.

"What ?!!" I yell angrily. Someone opened the door to my office.

" I thought I was fucking clear abbout not disturbing me today." I look at one of my men with anger clearly written on my face.

" Sorry, Sir. But we have news about your Angel." Now that I look closely, he is one of the guys that monitors Dior.

"Well ? Spill."

"She's going shopping with her aunt right now." Ugh *rolling eyes* that's what you get for planning things and not including the person you made plans for idiot. I feel like face palming my head on my hotel table right now.

"You're dismissed." He knows to keep following her.

So there I was sitting on the couch of this stupid hotel room. I didn't want a penthouse, because I wanted to live on a low profile.

Suddenly a bell rang in my head. I coulf follow her around all day. She wouln't even see me. Well duhh Pierre. I rolled my eyes at myself. I feel really stupid right now.

I looked at my white button up shirt with black sleeves and black  jeans with normal black and white sneakers. I got up and went to my bags of clothes and took my black leather jacket and put it on. I think by now you know what my favoriete color is.

I walked out the door not forgetting my phone, wallet and sunglasses. My men following me immediately when i reach downstairs. I get in a car and my palms are now sweaty. That epic scene I just had would have been a great movie scene, but now I'm nervous. I'm seeing her after a long time. Pictures don't count.

"Sir ? Where are we going ?" My driver asked.

"Where Dior is." I answered. He just  nodded. Took out his phone and called someone.

I took out my phone and went to gallery. My screensaver is a dog. My wallpaper is Dior and gallery is filled with my Angel. I smiled to myself. The things I want to do with her alone makes me feel some type of way. No perverts not sex. Sex will be if she's ready for me. But I want to make her happy and I can be myself with her.

I look up and see a huge building. The mall. Aahh she must already be shopping. I get out not waiting for my door to get open.

"I don't need you to follow me, but stay close." With that being said, I put on my sunglasses and start walking to the entrance. Trying to find a short girl with brown hair and beautiful eyes.

I see girls looking at me, some walking my way, but me dodging them right away. That's right I'm taken ladies. I dont know why girls like the dangerous type. I mean I'm covered in tattoos, my look just screams out BAD. But they all want a piece of this ass. Too cocky ? Sorry *shrugs*

"Dior sweety, you'll love this store. It's one of my favoriete's.Watch your step." I hear a woman say behind me. I turn around and there she is. I walk in after them. The lady puts Dior on a seat. I follow the lady and she sees me.

"Sorry, she's really beautiful." I tell her. She smiles, but then it fades away.

"I dont think you're her type. She's a very delicate girl." She tells me. Ohw don't I know it. I shrug

"I'll treat her right if you introduce us." She shakes her head. Well there goes my chance.

"How about this, you help me find a dress for her and if she likes it and end up choosing it. I'll invite you for dinner tomorrow night." I liked that idea.

"But what if she doesn't like the dress ?" I ask.

"Then it's byebye for you, mister ?"

"I'll tell you my name when she says yes to the dress." I smirked. I'm sure I'll win for sure.

She nods and leaves to find a dress and I go on my own search. All these dresses are so vintage and some are old with ruffles or grandma looking dressed. Sorry to all the grandma's. I think I went into the deep end for this dress, but its worth it. I have a new perspective of girls that shop now.

I found one thats pink kinda i think, it has thin straps that go criss cross in the back and the bottom part is puffy like a pretty dress woman wear to expensive balls and wear masks. It has flowers where the boobs are and this sort of stuff thats kinda nice and sexy. It's beautiful. But maybe it'd a bit too much for her ?

Well I'll give it my best shot. I can always find other ways to get to know her better. I take it of the rack and walk towards finding the lady Dior came with.

Aahh found her.
"Uhmm miss ?" She turned around. Her eyes went big.

"That's gorgeous. If she doesn't like it I'm wearing it." She chuckled. She took it and went with the rest of the dresses that she had in her hand and walked over to  Dior.

I watched how she was helped into dresses and i could see how she would feel the dresses to know how it looked on her. She didn't like the other dresses her aunt gave her. Mine was last so I sat on the couch and watched for the reveal.

When her aunt opened the curtain and what I saw was a Queen ladies and gents. She was just perfect. The lady smiled at me and gave me thumbs up.
Dior felt the dress she was a bit confused I think about the back of the dress and I expected it. Well Pierre say goodbye to dinner with them. Then I looked up and saw her smile.

"Aunt Mads, we can just get food after this, this is my dress." She was choosing my dress. I wanted to jump in the air for victory. But I kept my posture.

She was helped out of her dress, but before the lady, who I learned is aunt Mads was finished I went to the counter and waited for the aunt.

The lady kept talking to me, by talking I mean flirting. But I ignored her. When I saw aunt Mads coming, I handed the lady at cashier my credit card. Aunt Mads smiled at me.

"Congrats young man, you're lucky I dont judge." She gave me a wink and laughed.

"So what's your name ?" She asked curiously.

"I'm Pierre ma'am. I look forward to dinner with both of you, but mostly her." She then looked a bit disappointed.

"I hope you won't change your mind about her when I tell you this, she's-" before she could finish her sentence I finished it for her.

"Beautiful. I already payed for her dress and I'll be at your place at 8, is that okay ?" I asked.

She smiled and answered "yes" gave me her address and left.

Well I see no point in staying any longer when I already have made my day and I could see my Dior is happy.
Right now I'll just go shopping for my attire for dinner tomorrow.

I got out of the building and immediatly was surrounded by my men. Walking towards the car with me.

On my way home I told my personal assistant that I hired last minute to get me some casual dress shirts and blazers. I'll just pare it up with casual blue jeans and white tennis sneakers.

Reaching the hotel room i took off my clothes got in the shower and thought of how to approach her. Going to bed after thinking about her too.

Pretty sure its too early to sleep, but later I have to go do some bussiness and for that I need to be energized.

So goodnight and sleep well.

*Not edited*