INTRODUCTION

SHARMA FAMILY

Hemant Sharma- He is eldest of the family. Head of Sharma Builders. Keshav's elder brother Sunita's hushband and Daya's father.

Sunita Sharma- She is an excellent housewife. Loves her family members very much. Hemant' wife and Daya's mother.

Keshav Sharma- CEO of Sharma Builders. Hemant's younger brother. A very friendly and adorable person. Nandini's hushband. Kavin and Tanya's father.

Nandini Sharma- A chemistry professor in a college. Loves her family members a lot and treats Sunita like her elder sister. Keshav's wife, Kavin and Tanya's mother.

Daya Sharma- Senior Inspector in CID. Criminals are crazy for his autograph. Best friend of Abhijeet. Loves his siblings more than his life. Hemant and Sunita's son. Kavin and Tanya' s elder brother.

Kavin Sharma- Senior sun Inspector in CID. A handsome guy with a cunning brain. Best friend of Dushyant. Is very close to Sunita. Keshav and Nandini's son. Daya's younger brother and Tanya's elder brother.

Tanya Sharma- The younger and most lovable muchkin of Sharma family. A bubbly and free-spirited girl. Right now she is preparing for her IIT exams. Keshav and Nandini's daughter. Daya and Kavin's younger sister.

MEHRA FAMILY

Anand Mehra- A rish businessman. Very strict and arrogant by nature. His first priority is his work. Rekha's hushband, Kajal and Purvi's father.

Rekha Mehra- She is a loving and caring mother but is always supressed by her hushband. Misses her daughter a lot. Anand's wife. Kajal and Purvi's mother.

Kajal Mehra- She is the elder daughter of Anand and Rekha. She wanted to become a fashion designer but her father forced her to be a Doctor. So 5 years back she left her house. Purvi's elder sister.

Purvi Mehra- Younger daughter of Rekha and Anand. Kajal's younger sister. After Kajal left she remained in contact with her. She is inspector in CID without knowledge of her parents as she knew her father with never give permission. Secretly in love with Kavin.

Hello guys I'm here with another story on request of Varshatomar2 she requested me to write a story on Daya and Kajal. I really apologise to all the Dareya fans. But as you know mai aapko nirash nahi karungi. Stay tuned........ this was the intro. Story will be updated soon.

Regards
Love💝💝