Dreams

"Uhmmm... Let me sleep please Mike. It's not that if you will not take me to a morning walk one day I will die. Basically, It's not even a morning walk because you walk and I kept sitting in the wheelchair so, please...Let me sleep a little more" Plan whined as someone tries to wake him up from silk smooth warm bedsheet in the chilly morning.

"Plan wake up I have to go to the office before that P' Tul will come to dress up your injuries. Get up, please."

"Huh?? Mike when did your voice became so sexy" Plan said bluntly still tightly packed inside the blanket not ready to get up. But as he recognized the new voice last night incident came rushing into his mind. He recognized the voice it was Mean. He bit his inner cheeks so tightly that he painfully hissed in pain.

Plan remain inside the blanket for a while embarrassed about what he said when he listened no moment inside the room he popped his head outside the blanket to check If Mean was still there.

Mean was standing Infront of big mirror Struggling with the tie. He smirked as he saw Plan just popping his head out and looking at him.

"sexy huh??" Mean smirked looking at Plan.

"Shut up I thought it was Mike." Plan said as he sat head resting on the headboard.

"Where the hell is Mary today "Mean murmured angrily working on his the tie.

"Don't tell me you don't know how to tie it," Plan asked in complete disbelieve.

"Ya...What so shocking about it" Mean asked as he turned to look at Plan....

"Really THE MEAN PHIRAVICH didn't know how to tie up a tie." Plan teased 

"Yes!! THE MEAN PHIRAVICH didn't know how to tie up a tie. Because Mean Phiravich is human too and he has flaws too. Between my personal secretary used to do it for me. But I don't know where is she today" Mean said as he again starts struggling with the tie.

"Come here. Let me help you" Plan called Mean.

"Are you sure?" Mean asked

"Uhmm Come fast before I change my plan" Plan threatened

Mean walked and sat next to Plan on the bed.

Mean bent towards Plan and Plan put the tie around his neck and begin by crossing the wide end over the narrow end. Mean bent over more towards Plan to give easy access to him but that sounds like a bad idea they were already deadly close. Plan breathe hitched but he tried hard to be seen normal or tried hard not to panicked at all. Mean was looking at Plan's eyes and then again at his lips. Tension between them get disturbed by Plan.

"Look it was easy. You don't need secretary to do a simple thing". Plan said way more loudly than normal.

"It is. But you know I was almost dead when you tying the tie." Mean said as he moved again closer to Plan.

Plan involuntarily closed his eyes. 

"Why? " Plan wanted to sound normal but the voice came out way more hoase.

"Because " Mean paused for a while

"Because you have a dragon breath." Mean laughed out a lot.

Plan opened his eyes angrily and bit embarrassed

"That's not my fault I haven't brushed my teeth yet," Plan said as he pulled Mean's tie a bit stronger almost choking Mean.

"What the hell are you doing you almost choked me,"  Mean said rubbing his throat and then fixing his tie again properly.

"You deserved it" Plan murmured.

Meanwhile, someone knocked on the door Tul came inside with a small safety box.