Why me?

"Crowns aren't made of rhinestones. They are made of discipline, determination, and a hard-to-find alloy called courage. Beauty isn't about having a pretty face it's about having a pretty mind, pretty heart, and heart soul. Elegance is the only beauty that never fades." Anna muttered her own version of answers to every conventional question asked by judges on television to gorgeous pageants standing tall representing their motherlands and brilliantly tackling the question asked with the most methodical answers. She stared at her face in the mirror with pride and satisfaction, inspecting the fine art she had done on her face with the glittery and colorful makeup. Installing some final touchups and to spice it some more she added a flamenco red lipstick. She smirked watching at her own reflection impressed with her hard work but soon her smirk dropped down in confusion when the grating doorbell rang. According to what she was notified her parents were not coming back home and it was too early in the morning for somebody to come thinking of it she hurried to open the door.

"Mam, sorry to disturb you but your friend is here." The greek god-faced bodyguard spoke in his masculine heavy voice. Plan who unknowingly got concealed behind the tall and massive stature of the bodyguard appeared from behind and dead on one's feet waved at Anna who was a little startled for a moment.

"Plan according to what we had planned you were coming back in the afternoon then what happened?" Anna asked baffled.

"Can we talk inside? I am very exhausted and my legs feel like they are not made of bones and muscles instead they are made of gelatin." Plan spoke in a discontented tone and observing his disheveled hair and ugly and horrific dark circles under his eyes may be due to shortage of sleep Anna elected to stop the horses in his mind for a few seconds and let Plan enter.

................................................................................................................................................................

"Why fucking I can't believe it that bastard did this to you? Firstly he forgot your birthday and secondly, he didn't reply to any of your texts and calls, and then in the name of the business tour which now I am unquestionably sure was a lie he was doing an intimate monkey dance with his so-called donkey wait, no, actually witch wife of his. How dare he? I am going to cut him alive in pieces and dump him into my garden."  Anna kept pacing left to right thumping the floor vigorously causing a clamorous disturbing voice. One of her hands was occupied in rubbing the cotton macerated with makeup remover to take the heavy prickling makeup out and another hand erecting dramatic hand actions whenever she spoke even during the single word indicates the amount of rage she was feeling at the moment.

 "Can we just not speak about this matter please and where is the hell are you coming from or preparing to go wearing this eye-blinding red dress and such heavy makeup in such an early morning?" Plan questioned. The moment he entered Anna's room he hopped on the bed and plowed his face in the fluffy pillow without taking bath or even considering hygiene or anything. His mind including his spirit was reserved with so many things and odd feelings that getting concerned about hygiene was nowhere to be found on the list.

"Actually, I was not sleepy so I thought maybe I should try dresses I have ordered online and after trying the dresses I loved them so much that I contemplated maybe I should create some amazing matching makeup with the dress and maybe later capture some pictures for my Instagram," Anna replied both eyebrows still battling and meeting each other in anger over the later topic. Without feeling shy or caring about other individual's presence in her room she hauled down the chain of body-hugging dress and slipped herself out of it leaving her just in a sports bra and low waist boy shorts. Plan suddenly feeling uncomfortable immediately got up from the bed and rotated his eyes to another side.

"Anna you should use the washroom to change or maybe I should leave the room for a while." Without waiting for an answer he was about to walk out when Anna stopped him.