" Am sorry Akash..... I didn't know she will do this to Khushiji...... You are absolutely right...... I thought Lavanya will be more comfortable being taught by someone in her age limit but I was wrong..... Am so sorry" Anjali cried out.

"Am not the one you have to apologize to..... Khushi is the one you need to apologize to...... As if it not enough that bhai humiliates her just because she is from a middle class family, she had to endure another humiliation from his paid fiancee. " Akash revealed shocking the whole family making Arnav gulp in regret and shame remembering his deeds against Khushi and the accusing and disappointed looks from his di and Nani.

"Hello hi bye bye....... Miss Tiptop is a paid girlfriend? " Mami uttered in shock breaking everyone's reverie.

"Explain yourself chote" Anjali uttered in anger.

"Lavanya is my paid fiancee." He revealed and the women gasped in shock hearing it form him. "I paid her to pretend to my lover. "

Anjali stumbled backwards in shock but luckily Nani held on to her and Arnav rushed to her but she raised her hand stopping him.

This hurt Arnav who moved back in shame and guilt seeing his di crying because of him.

Nani helped Anjali sit on the couch and moved closer to Arnav  and slapped him.

"My Ratna will be tossing in her grave for this..... How could you do this?...... How could you? " Nani cried shaking Arnav by his collar.

"He did this because of you and Anjali. " Manohar said shocking Nani who let go off his collar and together with Anjali look at him in shock. "He didn't want to get married...... So what?...... He got fed up of you and Anjali's nagging him to get married and to him this is the solution...... But what did it bring you and Anjali?" He asked and Nani and Anjali looked down in shame." An innocent girl's dignity and self respect being stepped upon just because she wants to provide for her family..... Khushi is an epitome of a real woman not you, Anjali, my so called wife or Miss Kashyap, because none of you will be able to handle the responsibility on the little girl's shoulders........ And that is Khushi's only sin...... And I don't expect you Anjali who have others slaving for you and your husband to understand and you too Manorama and Maa...... You took advantage of her weakness and today destroyed her...... Congratulations to you Anjali, maa and my so called wife who is also part of harassing her....... She could have sued you all especially Arnav for the harassment she went through and that would have made her rich but she was raised a real woman who knows working is the right way out of poverty unlike some people here." Manohar concluded and all of them looked down in shame.

"What have I done?....... Devi Maiya please forgive me....... I didn't mean to do this...... I didn't mean to. " Anjali cried hysterically taking everyone aback and scaring them.

Nani rushed to her and sat beside.

"Anju...... It's alright.... We will apologize to Khushi..... Don't cry. " Nani said and Anjali shook her head.

"No apology will fix what I did Nani...... No apology will fix it. " Anjali chanted confusing everyone except Mami who knew what she was talking about.

"Di......What are you talking about? " Akash asked and Anjali wiped her tears with the back of her hand.

"I and Mami blackmailed Khushi to train Lavanya or else I will have her arrested for not being able to pay the money she owns Arnav ." Anjali confessed shocking everyone and Arnav slammed on the couch behind him in shock.