23| Accidental Kiss

Start from the beginning

"What's with the face senpai? It's a completely perfect love letter conffession, is it not?" Hikaru says as he pouts childishly.

"First off..." I stopped looking at them if they were listening, "This has got to be a joke, right? This letter is fucking stupid," I commented and threw the paper in the table, "Secondly, This is not a perfect love letter, but a stupid joke," I said trying to bring them down to make them realize how stupid it sounds just by reading it, "Lastly, Suzushima and Kasugazaki do not deserve this! Just mind their own business will you?!" I stated as I glared with slight hint of sadness in my eyes.

There was silence both in the microphone and in the room where me, Kyoya and the twins was.

"Geez (M/N)-senpai, ease up a bit, its just a little joke in writing the love letter," Hikaru was the first to spoke up again, to break the uncomfortable silence, but when he said that anger slowly boiled inside of me.

"Confessing your feelings to someone is not a joke!" I snapped at him, which made him along with Kaoru and Kyoya to Flinched away from me with all wide eyes from shock. After realizing that I snapped at him, I looked away from the other way with slight guilt. There was silence and tension around the air once more, the thing that broke it this time was the mic,

["Huh? have we met somewhere?"] Suzushima says on the mic.

["No!! We've NEVER spoken before!"] Haruhi quickly replied, trying to convinced Suzushima as a sound of heel clocking to the tiles of where they were, thinking maybe she took steps back, from the sudden earlier question.

["I'm sorry.."] Suzushima apologizes before continuing,

["I appreciate what you've said, but I cannot respond to your letter, I.. already have another girl who is dear to me.."] He said, the sad emotion in his voice got through to the mic, making me start to remember something.. as I feel my chest tightening, feeling my heart ache from the inside.

["Suzushuma-san, Is she your..."] Haruhi haven't even finished her sentence, but Suzushima alreaady knew what she was about to say. So he answered her before she could finish.

["Unfortunately, she isn't my girlfriend.. or I should say, she's through with me. She'd be better suited having a more dazzling, self-confident man.."] I felt my heart ache once more, I felt my eyes slowly getting blurry remembering a certain hazy person's smile.

"(M-M/N)-senpai? Are you okay?" I heard Kaoru's voice asked me with concern laced in his every word. I felt four more eyes go to look at me, I slowly walked pass them towards the door.

"Y-Yeah, I'm fine," I said and slowly opened the door, "I just need to get out a minute.." as soon as I closed the door behind me, I felt tears quickly streaming down my cheeks as I walked through the cold halls. Slowly remembering all the vivid smiles she gave me before, I started to feel sick, my stomach twisting from confusion to why I was remembering her again.

| Third Person's POV

Something was wrong with the marooned haired boy the moment he went out of the door, and one of the twins noticed it. His older twin then noticed him of his look of being nervous and concerned features. The twin didn't know why his sibling looked like that, but it was slightly worrying him a little so he finally asked him in a light concerned tone, "Kaoru.. what's wrong?" He asks, not like the usual brotherly-love-flirting tone, but actually sounded serious for once.

"Um.. It's.. It's nothing," Kaoru lies to his brother with a forced smile, "I'll go check on (M/N)-senpai," he says and slowly walk towards the door that the marooned haired boy opened earlier.