S1 Episode 10: Shade of Gray

Start from the beginning

"Valerie!" A older with glasses calls to the girl wearing a yellow shirt yells to him.

She turned and snaped at him, "Just because you a year older then me Nick! Doesn't mean your the boss of me!"

"Yes, it does Val!" He snapped back at her.

Just for them to see a gigantic ghost dog that held Dess in it's mouth. It shakes its head, spraying green glowing slobber all over, but particularly on the arguing siblings as Dess laughs says as she was the worst being so close to is mouth, "AWSOME! Ghost Dog Drool!!! If I could take this stuff to the lad! HAHA"

The ghost boys laughs and says to the two, "I'll tell you what I'm not: coated in dog saliva."

Valerie screams in anger as Nick looked at the ghost boy with a clear distain only to turn to see the younger Fenton and yelled in worry looking up in surprise, "Wait, Dess!"

The ghost dog runs past them with Dess still in it's mouth. Danny called after him yelling at it, "Bad dog! Let her go! No! Get back here!"

The ghost dog turning intangible with Dess who wasn't struggling at all as he follows after yelling, "This would be so much easier if you got out yourself and turned ghost!"

They all arrive in and armored door "I curious why he's acting like this! All dogs have a reason Danny!"

"No, you just don't to lose any dog drool!" He yelled back kept chasing the dog as it starts destroying a lab, knocking over a row of expensive equipment like dominos, and much other damage.

Dess just laugh telling Danny her was right. Making the older Fenton twin scream, "Come on! He's destroying the place!"

Danny flies over to the ghost dog and grabs his collar attempting to stop but gets dragged instead along with his sister. He called to the ghost dog yelling as it destroyed things in the lab, "Whoa! Slow down!"

Just for Guards to appear with Valerie and Nick as they yelled at the three, "Halt! Halt!"

"Wait!" Nick yelled grabbing on of the guards arms as the he started to fire as the other one does.

But they miss the three as she yells puffing her cheeks at them, "You better not hurt this sweet puppy!"

Danny turned to her and says with a snap, "You could help me stop him! Now, cut it out, you stupid mutt!"

She doesn't answer and he continues to run as the solders hit the pillars holding the balcony broke and falls. As an other man tells them all pressing the on button, "Stand back everybody. This state-of-the-art security system can stop anything."

"I told you Danny! The best way to help is find what he is looking for! Right boy!" Dess says to the bog as it barks in response as he turns intangible as a sphere with many lenses comes down from the ceiling, emitting a lot of laser beams do nothing as a net launches again to no avail.

As they dog takes the three right though the wall. Leaving the lab in taters as Valerie, Nick, the two older man to be caught in the trap instead as he turns to him and angry, "Except a pasty-faced teenager, a girl and their dog."

He sighed and asked him sadly, "I'm fired, aren't I?"

The man told him coldly, "You're not just fired, you're ruined."

The older man looked at the two teens next to him as they all exchange looks.

=============================