S1 Episode 5: Splitting Image

In Casper High hallway. Tucker Foley, Sam Manson, Danny and Dess Fenton walk down the hall together. Each carries a box that says, 'Save the Frogs!' and has a picture of a frog crossed out by a no symbol.

"So, why exactly are we breaking our backs here, Sam?" Danny asked his friend clearly not understanding.

Sam stops causing the three to shop with her as she tilts her box forward telling him, "Frogs' rights. We have to stop dissecting frogs in our school biology labs. And at today's assembly, I'm gonna demonstrate a humane alternative."

Tucker reads the top of Sam's box questioning, "I Can't Believe It's Not a Frog Cadaver?"

Causing Dess to sigh pulling Tuckers ear causing the boy to shirk as she let's go. He looks back at her with a clear glare. Sam puts down her box and takes out an oozing mechanical frog.

Mechanical Frog Robotic voice, "'Croaks' Please remove my detachable three-chambered heart. 'Croaks.'"

Danny and Dess's ghost sense suddenly goes off. Sam's box on the ground begins to glow green and shake, then erupts a cloud of green smoke. Out of surprise, Sam tosses away the frog, which lands on Tucker's head and he struggles to remove it. The green smoke then materializes into the Box Ghost.

Danny let's out a clear sigh telling the group, "Oh great. Him again."

Only for his twin to laugh and bumping his shoulder telling him, "Aw, come on Danny! He's not threating. I find it cute really."

Causing the three to look at the youngest Fenton twin like she'd lost it even with Sam stopping in her attempts to help free Tucker. The ghost started waving his hand around glowing green stating to levitate the quoter's boxes in the air declaring, "I am the Box Ghost, and I will have my corrugated cardboard vengeance!"

Danny goes ghost but Dess don't instead goes and grabs the frog turning in intangible and easily pulled it off Tucker's face, leaving him covered in green slime. He quickly yelled in disgust before asking, "Oh, Gross! Why didn't you do that sooner! Dess!"

"Didn't feel like it. Alright Danny let's get this over with! Going gh..." Dess answered before looking up at her brother starting to yell her catch faze.

" I got this moron! Get to the assembly." Danny responded with a nod with a cafenet smile.

Dess blinks at her brother starting to say, "Um... but, Danny we've never...."

"It's the Box Ghost! I've got it! pass me the thermos! I'll seal him up tight and meet you in there." Danny tells his twin before looking to the ghost.

She sighed and tossed a thermos to him before grabbing Tucker by the collar starting to drag him as he only half his face cleared. He yelled at Fenton girl in protest, "Dess! Give me a few more minute's! What if the lady's see me like this! Think of the heart brake."

"I can hear their heart's shattering! Well be late you goof!" Dess tells him not listen to his screams as Sam just follows laughing at the two.

Danny looks confused before turning back to the Box Ghost causes one of the boxes to open and numerous scalpels rise up out of it. They fly at him, but he turns intangible and they stick into the wall of lockers behind him. Danny feeling his chest before saying out aloud, "Huh. Maybe Sam has a point."

The Box Ghost slams into Danny, sending him through the lockers and through several more rooms before he finally tumbles into the backstage area of the school's auditorium. Upon landing, he changes back to human. The older Fenton twin said, "Oops. Maybe, Dess was right..."