S1 Episode 6: What you Want

Outside on the steps of Casper High, Tucker sittings holding his PDA and writing on it.

~Tucker Foley(Prov)~

Some people have a lot, and some People don't. But everybody's got something. Me, I've got charm. I smugly raises eyebrow and smiles as well as good looks, and modesty.

My best friends, Danny and Dess?

Danny and I grabbing the same pack of four skateboard wheels from a box on a table. They are at a swap meet. Well they have something else. Danny tells me, "Two for me, two for you?"

I answer back, "Sounds fair."

We both reach into their pockets and pull out some cash, handing it to the table's owner. Danny, Dess and me have known each other since, like, forever. And unlike me and Danny who share everything. Dess and me let's just say have a different or complicated relationship. I couldn't help but jump at her voice, "Hey, boys so? What you get?"

"Nothing, yet." Danny tells her as Dess shrugged was we walked to another table.

I can't tell you how many times I've wanted to know what she thinking. I don't know why she likes to pick on me. I see her laughing with Danny before she looks back at me with a smile. Only to turn away from her to see a strange bottle catches me eye. I go to grab it asking confused, "A genie bottle? I don't think so."

"You don't have a wish?" Dess asks me coming up from behind.

"No, thanks anyway..." I say putting the bottle back.

We start to walk away as a mom and young girl walk past us. I see the small girl point at the cottan candy and begging her mom, "Please, Mommy! Please, Mommy, can I have some cotton candy, please, please, please, please?"

I turn and get out off my wallet to get out some cash. Dess loves cottan candy so I get a blue one as the Fenton's walk a head off me. I quickly chase after them and come up making her turn to look at me. She look at the candy and gasps, "Aw! You can be sweet!"

"Hey!" I yell at her to which she giggled at me.

Only for Danny and Dess's ghost senses to go off. Making us stop and turn around to see a green female ghost materializes near the booth I was just next to and flies off. That wasn't before causing the cotton candy machine to overload, spewing the sweet into the sky and all over the swamp meet and us all. Just for the same little girl to scream clearly happy only to be quickly cut off, "Cotton Can..."

I start running because of course we share a lot of things put one thing cause you see... Danny and Dess look around and yell out, "We're going ghost!"

I watch them both transform into their ghost form and fly off. They both have super powers as they meet the new ghost.

~ Third Pro~

The twins fly up to meet the ghost as she asks the two, "What is you wish?"

"If this is how you grant them..." Dess starts to say looking down at the mess.

Danny yells cutting her off, "None, of your business, candy pants."

"Surely there must be something...." She starts to say reaching for Danny's chest as he backs away clearly creepied out.

He starts to to ball up his hand at her. Just for Dess goes to hit only for her fist to have green energy out sending away her yelling only to stop, "Theirs a thing called personal space cr...!"

She sends the ghost into the distances. The two sigh as Danny powers down floats down to Tucker looking at her hand. She falls and breaths heavily and says, "New move..."