S1 Episode 3: One of a Kind

Ship and pans to a row of warehouses and other buildings along a dock. Inside one of the buildings, the Box Ghost phases through a wall and crashes into a pile of boxes.

Danny and Dess also phases through to just in front of the wall, and all three turn visible. "Beware! I am the Box Ghost! I have power over all containers cardboard and square.", Box Ghost says, trying to sound scary.

"Okay, can we get this over with? Me and my sister have got a test to study for.", Danny says, already bored with the ghost. "Yeah, and I don't want my A+ grade record to be tarnished, so can we wrap this up quickly, please?", Dess added.

"Study? There will be no time to study--", Box Ghost said. Soon, his hands begin to glow green and he raises boxes into the air.

"--when you find yourself crushed beneath the forgotten possessions of... Elliot Kravitz of Arlington Heights, Illinois!", he continued, reading off the labels on the boxes. He turns to the twins, his eyes and the floating boxes glowing green, and sends the boxes and their contents flying at them.

Both Danny and Dess then turn intangible and the contents hit the wall behind them. "We don't have time for this! Hey Tucker, let's go!", Danny said, annoyed.

Tucker and Sam kick down the door and jump into the room, Tucker carrying a Fenton Thermos and Sam a biology textbook. "Good night everybody!", Tucker says, as he opens the thermos.

Dess then grab the Box Ghost and throw him into the beam of the thermos. He screams and gets sucked in.

"Perimeter secure.", Tucker told them, closing the thermos. "Perimeter secure? What are you, a Navy Seal?", Sam asked him, sarcastically.

The twins then land right next to Tucker. "Seals: aquatic mammals that bark. They're canines, right?", Danny asked Sam.

"No, Danny their are mammals but they are aquatic animals. She was meaning a warrior in the army is a Navy Seal." Dess answered with a sigh.

"Wrong, Danny that's zero for twenty-one for you and for Dess twenty-one out of twenty-one for you.", Sam tells the male Fenton twin before turning to Dess as they high-five.

"Well it was worth a shot, bro.", Dess said and pats him on the shouldered before landing next to him.

"I'm no teacher, but I'm guessing that's an "F.", Tucker said before getting hit on the head from female Fenton with.

Making him yell out a loud, 'OW!'

"Come on, you guys. If you're gonna be superhero sidekicks, you're gonna have to be a little more focused. You're supposed to be helping me and Dess study for the test tomorrow. And you're supposed to be helping us catch these ghosts so that we have time to study!", Danny told Sam and Tucker.

"Calm down, Danny! Besides, they're trying their best. Sam is trying to help us study. And Tucker is...Well...", Dess said to try and calm brother still patting his shoulder seeming to not know how to finish.

"Yeah! Besides, they're all right here.", Tucker added without letting the younger Fenton twin finish. Suddenly, the thermos falls off of Tucker's finger and onto the ground.

The word 'RELEASE' appears on its side screen and the cap bursts off to release multiple ghosts in business suits, who phase out of the building. The Box Ghost is also released and flies into the air.

"Ha ha! I am the Box Ghost! You cannot hold me within the confines of a cylindrical container.", he says, before phasing out through a wall. "That's weird. According to my schedule, we should be done catching ghosts by now.", Tucker said, oblivious to want he did.