Black Air Forces

FLASHBACK (this is going to be short)

*Beyonce's P.o.v*

It was the first time I'd left the house since Onika came home from the hospital. Onika had a craving for a burger and fries from Applebees so I stopped in. I was looking at the menu in the parking lot when I heard Rob and her friend Mel's voice. I put my menu up and was happy that I had on my sweats and black forces, my hair up, and no jewelry on because I was about to run up on this hoe. Rob saw me and walked over.

"I should fuck you up for what you did you at the club B!"

"I mean.... ain't nobody stopping you. Tell ya people not to interfere and step into my square Fenty!"

Rob looked at her people and I looked at Julius and they backed they asses up. Rob took off her air pods, chain, watch and rings.

"You ready to apologize to my wife Rude gyal? You hurt my wifes feelings."

"Beat it out of me!"

"I was hoping you were going to say that. Come get some of Texas Baby."

"Worldstar!!!" Mel yelled with her phone up.

Rob lunged at me and I side stepped and jabbed her in the side. Rob and I exchanged punches to the body before I got her in a choke hold.

"Say Sorry Rob! Onika didn't deserve that disrespect!"

"Fuck you both!" Rob spat.

I popped Rob right in her mouth busting her lip. Rob and I separated and started to square up again. I pounced on Rob and we started rolling on the ground. I was tagging her thighs while this bitch was pulling my hair. I eventually got the upper hand and ended up on top of her. I was choking the life out of her ass and was able to put her ass out before she tapped out.

"I give!"

"You give what? Me and Onika an apology?"

"Yes! I'm sorry! I was out of line! It wasn't right."

"I'll take that but I want Onika to get her apology when I trust you enough to be in her presence."

I let Rob go and got up. Julius stepped in front of me as I was putting my hair back up catching my breath. Mel helped Rob up and they walked to her car. I went to the car and get a baby wipe and wiped my face off. Julius dapped me up for holding my own and I saw that Onika texted to get some boneless wings. I grinned and went into the restaurant to order.

---

Excuse all errors!

Comment Boos.

----