10

*Beyonce's P.O.V.*

Rob and I had cleaned up from our fun with Onika and were sitting in the movie room watching Godfather 2 and smoking some of the weed she brought. We talked about the Diamonte situation and she gave me some advice. I missed Rih and was happy she was back in California. She been on her R10 tour and spending time in Barbados with her family for the past two years on and off. Rih and I talked about the wedding before I got up to get us some snacks. I came back and we ate and finished up the movie before deciding to go to bed. Rih went to the guest suite and I went to sleep with Nicki but her door was locked. I found the key and unlocked it. I got into bed with Onika and wrapped my arms around her waist. I was going to sleep but her phone went off next to me on the nightstand. I took it and put in the password 0904. I went to her messages and saw that Rihmeek had been texting her which she didn't reply. He was basically just asking to get back together and telling her that he didn't like she was with me. I clicked out and saw that she had also been texting Diamonte. I was surprised, I didn't even have Diamonte' phone number. I read through their whole text thread and felt conflicted.

-Diamonte': Nic, give it up. Just let Bey come be with me and our baby. She loves me more, Mrs. Assistant.

-Nic: Diamonte' Bey doesn't love you and you know that. Now, I want to keep thing cordial for everyone's shake, you're pregnant and shouldn't have any negative energy around you.

-Diamonte':Hurt's doesn't it Nic? That I could be having Bey's baby and you can't. That's why you don't have kids isn't it? You can't carry them.

-Nic: Bye Diamonte'

-Diamonte'" No, keep the convo going. I want rules set in place. I don't want you around the baby.

-Nic:There's no way to avoid that, we'll be married. I live here as it is.

-Diamonte': Then Bey will have to see the baby at my house then only. I don't want you hurting my child because you feel a way.

-Nic:I would never do that Diamonte'. I wouldn't dare hurt an innocent baby, I would think if it was Bey's baby that you'd let me in the babies life too. But I understand.

-Diamonte': Whatever, stop texting me Nicki.

I rolled my eyes exiting the messages. I pulled out my phone and texted my florist to bring over twelve dozen pink roses for Onika in the morning. I went back up to her room and saw she wasn't in her bed. I put her phone up and went to my room where she was asleep in my bed. I got in bed with her and wrapped my arms around her settling my hands into her waistband.

The smell of breakfast woke me up. I got up and went to the bathroom before taking a shower and changing. Since it was cool, I decided to put on a thin sweater.

I was coming downstairs when I saw all the flowers I ordered last night all around the house

I was coming downstairs when I saw all the flowers I ordered last night all around the house. I walked into the kitchen and saw Nicki standing at the stove while her Mom was drinking some coffee. Onika was wearing the jeans I loved on her.