Decisions part 2

*Onika's P.O.V.*

"What is going on in here? Beyonce let Onika go!" Mama Tina said quickly.

Beyonce let me go and I stood up.

"Separate now, let's go Onika." Mama Tina said putting her hand on my back.

I walked out of the room and went up to mine and went to the bathroom. I had to pee like hell and should peed on that whore's leg now that I think of it. I washed my hands and sat on the end of my bed. Mama Tina came in and closed the door.

"Are you okay?"

"No."

"Did you get hurt? Do I need to take you to the hospital?"

"No, we didn't get physical. I just broke stuff."

"Okay, why did you break stuff?" Mama Tina said sitting next to me.

"Because she pisses me off! She acts like she can't be alone! She couldn't even take my time away to reflect and get some help. Even if she talked to you and Solo, she could have tried to get her feelings out."

"Nicki, I've talked to Beyonce numerous times. She really can't control herself or deal with being alone. Why do you think she moved you in when you first started together?"

"She's co-dependent but she doesn't have to cheat."

"That part I can explain. She's her father's daughter."

"How so?"

"Has she never told you about Mathew? Well, my ex-husband, her father, was a serial cheater. I didn't make too much of fuss of it in front of the girls when they were growing up but when she was older she caught him and his mistress. I forgave him at the time and excused it because I didn't want to divorce and break up the family. I think it left an impression on Beyonce."

"His cheating was 'seen' as acceptable because you didn't leave."

"Yes. But it was easy not to leave because 5 days out of the week he was gone for work and we slept in separate rooms. I hardly saw him and he spent time with the girls on his own. When Solange went to college I finalized the divorce. Beyonce was upset because she didn't understand and then dealing with Megan fucked it up more."

"Mama Tina, what all happened with Megan? I only know bits and pieces."

"Uggh that bitch. Well, her and Beyonce were together for years. First love you know, Megan cheated and said that the baby was Beyonce's. We had a big to-do to celebrate. Beyonce was ready to propose but when Megan had the baby she wouldn't let any of us in the room. Come to find out her real baby daddy was with her and we were blindsided. DNA said the baby wasn't Beyonce's but she didn't really need it to prove it. The baby didn't look like her at all. Megan was unapologetic and Beyonce had a mental breakdown so bad I had to admit her to a hospital for two weeks. She got her head straight and poured everything into her start ups. She was doing better even if she was running through whores like water."

"Having meaningless sex to try to fill the void." I sigh.

After her first multi-million dollar deal, she needed some help and as luck would have it, my new friend at the community center had a daughter fresh from high school who needed a job. " Mama said cupping my face. "Baby I am sorry that Beyonce puts a lot of her hurt on you but I tell her constantly that you wouldn't stay around if you didn't love her."

"I do love her but I need her to feel the same. She has to stop cheating, it bothers me."

"I know, she's been talking to someone about it but it's time, you go together. She needs to dig deep and see that she is causing you grief. Her marrying you isn't going to keep her from cheating like she thinks."

"I know."

"Do you still want to stay with Beyonce?"

"Of course, I want us to be a family but Diamonte's baby and Beyonce's lustful eyes make it seem like it would be all for nothing."

"I understand. Don't cry Baby, you don't need the stress but I want you to get a letter and write pro's and con's about this relationship. I'm calling that therapist." Mama Tina said wiping my tears.

"Can I do it after a nap? I'm really tired."

"Of course Baby. You get some sleep."

Mama Tina hugged me and I laid back in the bed. She was sweet and rubbed my back until I fell asleep.

*Tina's P.o.v.*

I pulled a blanket over Nicki who was fast asleep. I rubbed her belly for a moment before leaving her room. Bey, really fucked up this time. I thought. I walked down the hall and saw Lauren peeping through a door quietly giggling with her phone out.

"What you doing Lauren?"

"Nothing." She said surprised.

"Lauren, stop playing."

"I'm watching Diablo get her ass whopped. Ms. Carol ain't playing."

"Goodness gracious." I reply shaking my head.

I walked in the room and saw Carol with two knives chasing Bey whose clothes were all but torn off her body that was covered in small bleeding cuts. Beyonce's ass was showing through as her shorts were cut up exposing her newly 'reddened' ass and belt welts.

"Get over here and take your licks! You thought I was playing?" Carol yelled in her thick Trini accent. "Ya' whore!"

I managed to grab Carol and pull the knives from her hands tossing them at Lauren's feet.

"Quick Ms. Carol, Catch!" Lauren yelled picking up the knives.

"You better not! I'll whoop your little ass!" I yell giving Lauren the 'look'.

Lauren dropped the knives and Carol sighed in my arms. We both looked at Bey who looked like she wanted to collapse from all the running.

"We need to talk to you Beyonce." I say sternly. "And you better listen if you want to save your family."

---

Excuse all errors.

Thoughts/ Comments?

-----