"We were thinking about going to the bar today. You up for it?" Emily asked.

JJ chimed in. "Ohh yes! You have to come, Y/N."

"Ehh.. you guys know-"

"We know, we know. 'It's not your scenery'. But you don't have to drink. Please for me." Emily pouted her lips.

"C'mon hot stuff. Live a little." Morgan smirked.

You playfully rolled your eyes at him. "Sorry 'hot stuff' and Morgan but I'm going to have to pass."

Emily's groaned. "Your no fun."

You shook your head and smiled. Your focus went back to your paperwork.

After about 2 hours you looked up at Spencer's deserted desk. He hadn't called you the first night he was gone. I mean you got it. He was probably busy... That didn't stop the twinge of sadness from entering your chest.

You missed him. More than you cared to admit. It's not like he was going to be gone forever.. so why did you miss him so much. And why did it hurt you when he hadn't called.

You quickly snapped out of your thoughts as you felt a light hand touch your shoulder.

"Everything ok?" Emily asked, her eyebrows slightly raising.

"Yeah, I'm fine." You nodded, mustering up a small smile.

She mirrored your smile. "Alright, well see you tomorrow, Y/N."

"Bye." You smiled and started to organize the paperwork that was scattered around your desk.

You saw Emily walk out of the bullpen, along with JJ. Morgan was almost finished with his paperwork, and you were done.

You walked up to Hotch's office to turn in your paperwork. You said goodbye and he nodded giving you a light smile.

"See you Morgan." You said walking towards the glass doors of the bullpen.

"See ya." He called back.

You got in your car and drove home. The quite music emitting from the radio. You couldn't help but let your mind wander to Spencer.

Maybe Penelope was right. Maybe he was in love with you. But even if he was what-

A loud beep making you jump, pulled you out of your hectic thoughts. You looked up and noticed it was a green light. You quickly drove off and eventually made it back home.

You sighed as you opened your door, kicking your shoes off and flopping on the couch. You couldn't stop thinking about Spencer. So you decided to call him.

You pulled out your phone from your purse and quickly dialed the number that you memorized so long ago.

The phone rang about 3 times before you heard the voice you missed so dearly.

"Y/N?" His voice rang through the phone. Good. At least he sounded excited to talk to you.

"Hey, Spence.. I've missed you." You smiled, a dopey smile.

"I've missed you so much more, Y/N."

"I- I'm sorry I didn't call you yesterday. Rossi convinced me to go to a bar with him after the class." He quickly explained himself.

"A bar... on campus?" You furrowed your brows. You knew how college bars were.. which is why you didn't like the idea of Spencer at one. I mean, you trusted him 100%. It's just the people there that you didn't trust.

"No. It was off campus.. it was kind of fancy. You know Rossi." He breathed out a laugh.

You got off the couch and made your way to your room. Laying on your bed. It felt colder now that Spencer was gone. God, that was so cheesy. But it was true.