Episode 29

~ you and me in the moonlight staring deep into each other's eyes ~

" welcome to our beautiful home " Shao Fei opened the door for Kai to get in .

" that is no lie it sure is beautiful " Kai said as he scanned the first room he saw .

" come on lets greet the others " Shao Fei lead Kai to the living room .

" Hey there , come on feel welcomed i will join you when i finish putting the cake in the oven " Zhao Li

" Thank you " Kai

" where are the others " Shao Fei

" they are somewhere around the house don't worry " Zhao Li

" I AM NOT GOING TO SLEEP ! I HAVE TO WAIT FOR DAD ! AND KAI ! " a voice was heard through the house

" BUT YOU HAVE SCHOOL TOMORROW YOUNG MAN ! " another voice was heard .

" another fight about bed time " SHao FEi chuckled " that happens all the time "

" i don't get it if he doesn't sleep at 10 pm he gets grumpy the whole day the next day " Zhao Li said as he placed the tea in front of them " this is my special Ginger lemon tea nice to drink before sleeping "

" Aaah! My back hurts that little spawn of satan what does he eat "Andy came to the living room complaining ." oh you are here , welcome to our humble house " he welcomed him as he took the Ginger lemon tea .

" Thank you " Kai bowed at him

"What did you do to him for him to sleep that fast " Zhao Li asked

" promised him to come over to work with me after school tomorrow " Andy

" Is that hard for him to just go to sleep " Kai asked

" no its not that hard usually he is asleep by 10 pm but today is one of those days where he won't just go to sleep and if he doesn't sleep at 10 he will be super grumpy the next day " Shao Fei answered " that reminds me about sleeping we got the 2 doors from Xue Fei's to be yours now that you will be living here with us "

" I know its your first day and you want to rest , but there are some things we should discuss " Zhao Li " i am really sorry we were going to discuss it another time but from tomorrow we might get very busy "

" i am all ears , its okay " Kai

" So we want to talk about school cause from my record you are still a m...( phone ring )" Shao Fei gets up " excuse me i will have to take this "

" lets continue " Andy

Shao Fei goes to his room and closes it slowly and sit at the edge of his bed receiving the phone .

"Hey "

"Hey beautiful , how are you "

"I am fine , how are you doing"

"I miss you "

Shao Fei giggles" really you miss me it hasn't been that long since you last saw me "

" its been 3 three days "

" really i guess i was occupied with everything to notice " Shao Fei sighs and lies flat on his bed

" did you miss me "

" i did , i really did " Shao Fei spoke camly

" How was your day "