ep 7

SHAO FEI talking to Zhao Li once they were in the car

'' It is funny how i still dont know if this is a  dream or reality. Why is everything so painful suddenly .  I had never thought of heartbreak for once i dont want to accept it if it is true. How could he do this to me , i waited for him for five freaking years. Do you know how long that was , i wanted to give up Zhao Li I wanted to give up badly but you know what kept me going was my love for him and my selfishness. I wanted to have him for myself .  I couldn't believe at first you know i was like maybe he was testing my love for him. then when he stood up and left i waited for him to come back and tell me it is all a joke  but suddenly he walked outside of that place and never came back.that place was our start and our end.That is why they say you never visit the same place again every time you go back it is a different story . ( JUST SO YOU KNOW THAT LINE IS FROM GOBLIN). I thought that we will be together till the end of time, to be honest or was all just a dream. Maybe it was just a dream a very bad dream please zhao li wake me up from this bad dream i dont want to stay in it .'' shao fei sinking in to the car seat.

zhao li pov

I dont want to see you hurting and i dont want to loose you too. if only i could tell you the truth . if only i can make things right. if only i could make the pain disappear.i hope the decision i made was right for you. if only i know what i am doing right now things would have been better. I AM SO SORRY SHAO FEI what i did was for the best of you.

SHAO FEI LAUGHED LIGHTLY SUDDENLY

'' this is a dream right'' looking at zhao li for an answer

A-fei ple..... zhao li wanted to tell  him badly that this was all bad dream a very bad nightmare  but it wasn't .

what am i supposed to do with my life now you know i have kept my heart beating for the past 5 years for him . from the day we promised each other with our hearts to love one another forever. was it also a dream . shao fei still speaking

it hurt to see his friend hurt and like this. it hurt like crazy he wanted to take the painaway from him badly . all he could do was hug him silently and listen to him . he felt so bad that he could not do anything for his bestfriend.

dont speak like that you still have me and Xue fei zhao li trying to assure shao fei he is not alone

yes i still have you and xue fei my family. zhao li promise me you wont live me you are the only ones i have left . never leave okay shao fei hugging zhao li

yes we will never leave you now lets go home to Xue Fei he his probably worried. Zhao Li hugging him back.

TIME SKIP AT HOME.

they enter the house Zhao li helping Shao Fei walk who was now developing signs of a fever.

they find xue fei waiting for them at the door step like a dog waiting for his owner come back home from work

Xue fei quickly stand up seeing his dad and uncle walking in

what happened why is dad like that is he okay !!!!!  xue fei asks as he panics

dont worry he will be ok please bring towels with warm water in his room i have to get him changed. zhao li assuring the young one

after finishing everything and leaving shao fei to rest.after giving him some medicines they sit down at the living room to process down Everything that happenedd.

and that is how your dad has the fever zhao li telling xue fei the details .

i ended up telling Xue fei everything and if i say everything it means from the deal i made with Tang Yi up to what happened in the car. wondering how i got to tell This kid everything well except Tang yi's name . me myself i dont even know how .if this kid wants something he will do everything to get it even if it is burn down the whole  world to get it  he will do it.