2x14: Overwhelmed

Start from the beginning

- Oh...hum I'm really sorry.-Camila directed her gaze towards the person with whom she collided and made a face when she saw who he was, she was not going to be able to get rid easily.- Camila? Hi! Hey...are you okay?

The redhead stared at him and she couldn't stop a few tears from falling. Finn quickly wrapped her in his arms worried about her.

- Hey...it's okay. It's okay. Cry if you want to, it's better than keeping it.-Finn whispered to her, he was surprised to see her so fragile. He always imagined her as someone strong and cheerful.

Camila clung to him even more and shed the tears that she held all morning, she had never been close to the boy but she seriously needed someone with whom she could vent.

Finn seeing how everyone was looking at them, and slowly walked towards an empty classroom that was close to them, still with Camila in his arms. Upon entering, the redhead separated from him and looked at him embarrassed. Finn smiled at her and wiped her tears away with her thumb causing Camila to smile slightly.

-There's the beautiful smile I like to see, how are you feeling?.-Finn asked sitting at a table and indicating to her to sit next to him.

-Honestly, I feel like shit.-Camila sigh looking towards the ground.-there's so much happening at home and I kinda got in a fight with Santana and also with Alex, I'm just so overwhelmed.

The redhead was honest with the quarterback, she needed to get everything out and although she did not trust the boy much, he was the only one who was next to her.

- I found out that I have a sister, her mother died and now she needs to stay with us.-Finn looked surprised.- And i don't like her, I know she's just nine years old but I don't know...I think I'm jealous.-the redhead admitted.- My father never liked me, he thinks I'm a mess and he always treats me like shit and...he is so sweet with Dani, he treats her like she's a princess and Alex treats her like that too.

Finn was listening carefully. He was surprised by everything the redhead told him, he always thought that Elias Miller was a great father and a very good person, he never thought that he was going to cheat on his wife and that he was so horrible with her, his own daughter.

- At least, my mom is with me in this one. She doesn't like Dani because basically she's the proof that my dad cheated on her.-Camila smiled sadly.- Alex is mad at both of us, he really adores Dani but I don't know why I just....can't. And also, she's staying in my room and she touches everything she finds, I really hate that.

Finn took his hand for support.

- I think what you need it's time.- The quarterback began to speak slowly, thinking carefully about what to say.- You need to get used to the fact that now you have a younger sister and is your duty to be her older sister. It's not her fault that your dad is an asshole...sorry about that word.

Camila laughed and nodded, she really thought the same of her father.

- He is an asshole.- The redhead admitted, making Finn laugh.

- The only thing that she wants it's to be loved by you. I know you can't right now, but you need to be more careful with her, she's the one who's more struggling with this. She's in a new city, with new people and she does not have her mother with her anymore.-Finn intertwined her fingers with hers and squeezed her hand slightly.- Im here for you if you need anything. Just call me.

The bell rang and students began to enter the classroom, looking confused at the two. Camila hugged him quickly and whispered something to him before leaving.

-Thank you very much, you are an amazing friend.-The redhead gave him a kiss on the cheek and quickly went to her class.

Finn smiled blushing a bit and headed to his class as well, not noticing how an angry Jewish girl was watching him.

_____

- It sounds awful. Is anybody going? .- Santana said as she closed her locker. She was on call with Brittany and they were talking about the party in Rachel's house.

- Let me find out.- Brittany said as she walked next to Santana, she quickly marked Artie and Camila.

- Did you hear? .- Brittany asked, she didn't even have to say about what, because the question was already obvious.

- Yeah, it sounds boring but I really need a distraction.-Camila said as she walked next to Artie and Mercedes. Santana smiled when she heard the redhead's voice.

- Yes. Mercedes just told me.-Artie said smiling.

- Tell them I'll go if they go.-Mercedes told me as she pushed him down the hall.

- Tell them yourself. I ain't no pony express.-Artie said offended. Mercedes rolled her eyes and called Santana, who quickly answered.

- You're going, right?.- Mercedes asked.

- Only if there's liquor, because a Rachel Berry party is not something I can do sober.-Santana said rolling her eyes.

- But it's Alcohol Awareness Week.-Brittany said confused.

- Precisely. And I am aware of how much fun alcohol is.-Santana replied smiling.

- She's right. I really need to get drunk.-Camila said with a sigh.

- Let's ask Puckerman.-Santana said to then dial Puck's number.

- You're go for Puck.-The boy answered quickly.

- Noah, it's Santittany and Artcamicedes. Can your friend score us some wine coolers?.- The girl asked, waiting for Puck to say yes.

- No, but his I.D can.-Puck said and finally they all met in the hall.

- Well, if we're all in, it's settled. The Rachel Berry house party train wreck extravaganza is officially a go.-Mercedes said smiling and bumping fists with Camila.

Santana was staring at her, waiting for the redhead to look back at her, but she never did. Santana sighed sadly, her plan was supposed to bring them closer together not separate them.