2x05: Rocky Horror

-Come on!

-Come on! .- Elliott said while chasing Camila down the hall.- it's just one!

-Elliott, I will not miss the glee club meeting just to make out with you.-Camila said as she opened her locker.

-Why not? I know you love doing it.-Elliott said hugging her from behind and starting to give small kisses on the redhead's neck.

-Elliott! We are at school! You can't do that here.-Camila said separating from him.

-Oh come on! That's not what you said yesterday.-The brunette reminded her of their kissing session the day before.

-That's different, we were in the janitors closet.-The redhead said taking out her books from her locker.- and it was at lunchtime.

-And why can't we do it at that time? .-the boy asked discouraged.

-Because I promised brittany to help her study for her English class.-Camila said closing her locker.- Just wait until tomorrow, okay? .- Camila did not wait for the boy's answer, quickly gave him a short kiss and then went to his chemistry class.

-That was disgusting.-Santana said as she walked beside her and intertwined their pinkies.

-is what I'm seeing true ? Santana is jealous! - Camila said teasing the Latina.

-Hell no! .- Santana said quickly.- but you have to admit, I kiss better than him.-Camila blushed hearing that.

-Hmmm I don't really know about that.-The redhead said laughing.

_____

-Hey babe, what are you gonna be for Halloween this year?.-Elliott asked as she sat down next to the redhead.

-Hi.-Camila said blushing by the nickname.- I was thinking of dressing up as a nurse.

-Oh cool.-Elliott smiled.- you are going to be a very beautiful nurse.-he said winking at her.

-Great news, guys.-Mr Schue said entering the room.- I've had a little inspiration. This week's musical lesson isn't really a lesson.-Everyone looked at him confused.- its a musical.

-Hell yes! .- Camila and Alex feasted at the same time making everyone look at them.

- Come on! We were born to participate in musicals.- Alex explained smiling.

-And obviously I'm going to be theism character.-Camila said smiling with superiority.

-Hold on a second! We all know that the main character will be me.-Rachel said standing up and glaring at the redhead.

-Please, we all know you don't even get to my heels.-Camila said approaching the girl threateningly.

-That's a lie. The most talented here is me, you are just a daddy's girl who thinks that being from New York makes her the best.-Rachel said in the same way that Camila, everyone looked surprised at the two girls without knowing what to do.