2x10: Bring me home

-So

-So ... where are we going? .- Camila asked excitedly.

Santana had just stopped by her house to look for her, and Santana made her put a blindfold on so she wouldn't see.

-I already told you, it's a surprise.-Santana answered smiling nervously while driving.- I know that you will love the place.

-I wanna knoooow.-Camila said complaining.- at least play some music.

Santana connected her cell phone and played music that she knew the redhead was going to love.

-Oh my god! You didn't.-Camila said excitedly.

- Oh I did.-The Latina answered laughing.

[Santana] (Camila)
I must confess, you lookin' fresh. (So Fresh)

Santana started singing looking at the amused redhead, who followed her excitedly.

[Santana] (Camila)
Yup I'm impressed, go 'head and flex (flex, turn up)
Everybody be hatin' the way that you stealin' the show
'Cause ooh you be killing' 'em just like little Terio

Santana finished singing and then pointed at the redhead, frowning when she realized that Camila was still with the bandage on her eyes and couldn't see her.

[Camila] (Santana)
Ooh you can get it, anything you want (anything you want)
And can't nobody (can't nobody) ever tell you no (no, no!)
Don't need no filters on pictures before you post 'em on the gram
Shut down the internet they don't even understand

Camila sang excitedly and dancing, she loved Fifth Harmony and she loved that song. Santana looked at her from time to time. She admired the emotion radiating from her best friend and she certainly admired her voice, it was as if an angel was singing to her.

[Santana & Camila]
Ooh ooh ooh ooh
They don't make 'em quite like you
No no ooh ooh ooh
It ain't braggin' if you know it's true

The two sang that and thousands of other songs together, enjoying the time when all they did was have fun, not caring about anything, without starting some discussion or a scene of jealousy.

After singing a few more songs, they reached their destination, Santana got out of the car and went to open the door for the redhead.

-Can I take the blindfold off already? .- Camila asked as she got out of the car with the help of her best friend.

- No, wait a little bit more.-Santana answered while guiding her.- Be careful here, there will be some branches on the ground so do not stumble.

-Wait. Are we in the forest? You won't be about to rape me or will you? Should I scream? .- Camila asked amused and a little scared.

- It's not rape if you want it too.-Santana followed the joke.- We are close.

-I'm nervous...are you about to give me a house? Or a car! Maybe a horse? .- The redhead started saying some random things making the Latina laugh.