2x09: Rehersal

-Quinn! Hey, I have news

-Quinn! Hey, I have news.-Camila approached Quinn excitedly.

-Hey, well ... tell me, are you okay? .- The blonde asked worried.

-It was just a mistake, apparently I have a hormone disorder? Or something like that.-Camila said a little confused.- Anyways, that's why the test was positive ... it was just a mistake! I'm absolutely fine.

-That's awesome! But what about that Hormone disorder? Is that normal? .- Quinn asked confused and worried.

-Well, the doctor said it was nothing.-Camila said with a shrug.- I have rehearsal for sectionals, see you later?

-See you.-Quinn said smiling, Camila started to advance towards the choir room but stopped curious to see how Brittany was waking fast, and Artie was chasing her.

-How's the number for sectionals coming?-Artie asked curious to Brittany.

-Hi. Um, yeah, it's good.-Brittany answered uncomfortably and still walking.

-Wait, do you maybe want to see a movie tonight? -Artie asked smiling.

-Uh, I can't, I have rehearsal with Mike, Camila and Alex.-The blonde said denying and starting to walk faster.

-Well, how about a latte tomorrow morning? -Artie asked, erasing his smile and looking hopefully at the blonde.

-Artie, I can't.-Brittany said stopping walking, but without turning around.- and I can't talk right now either. I have to go rehearse. I'm really, really sorry.

Brittany started walking faster leaving the boy in the wheelchair behind, Camila quickly started walking next to Brittany.

-Hey, are you okay? What happened over there? .- Camila asked worried about her friend.

-Im such a horrible person.-Brittany said entering the choir room, and shedding some tears.- we are gonna loose.

-What are you talking about? You are amazing! And we are going to win because of you, remember de magic comb? -Camila said quickly worried, she grabbed Brittany's hand trying to calm her.

-I lost it! I lost the magic comb! .- Brittany said starting to cry, Camila quickly hugged her.

-Hey...don't worry.-Camila hugged her tighter.- I have another one.-The two girls separated and Camila took a comb out of her backpack.- see? You can have mine.

-Are you sure? What if I loose it again? .- Brittany asked wiping her tears away.

-Well...we are going to find another magic comb.-Camila said smiling at her.- But don't worry, you are already amazing...you don't need a magic comb.

-Thank you Cami-Brittany hugged her again excited.- you really are my best friend.

-Let's start rehearsing .- Camila said while doing some funny dance passes, Brittany laughed and nodded excitedly.