2x06: Chocolate turtle

-Thanks again for coming and for being here with me-Kurt said to Blaine and Camila

-Hey, even though I have teased you a few times, we are family.-Camila said smiling at him, Kurt returned the smile.- and if I can help you with something, I will.

-Yeah, and don't worry about it.-Blaine said smiling.- Just let me do the talking.

-There he is.-Kurt said pointing at Karofsky, who was walking down the stairs.

-I got your back.-Blaine whispered as he approached Karofsky with Kurt and Camila.- Excuse me?

-Hey lady boys, hi carrot.-Karofsky said mocking them.- This your boyfriend, Kurt?

-Kurt, Camila and I would like to
talk to you about something.-Blaine said a little nervous.

-I gotta go to class.-Karofsky said nervously, he pushed the two boys and agarres to walk down stairs.

-Kurt told me what you did. And Camila saw it.-Blaine said to the boy, who stopped walking.

-Oh yeah, what's that? -Karofsky said doing like he didn't knew what they were talking about.

-You kissed me.-Kurt said angrily, Karofsky started looking nervously.

-I don't know what you're talking about.-Karofsky said scared.

-It seems like you might be a little confused, and that's totally normal. This is a ... a very hard thing to come to terms with.-Blaine said trying to calm the boy.

-Yeah, and you should know that you are not alone.-Camila said approaching the boy.- We are here for you.

-Do not mess with me.- Karofsky said as he grabbed Blaine and pushed him towards the fence, Blaine raised his arms scared.

-Oh my god! You have to stop this! .- Camila said pushing Karofsky away from Blaine.

Karofsky glared at them and left, Camila sighed and crossed her arms angrily.

-Well, he's not coming out anytime soon.-Camila said watching Karofsky leave. Kurt sighed and sat down on a step.

-What's going on? Why are you so upset? .- Blaine asked sitting next to him, Camila approached and sat opposite him, on the floor.

-Because up until yesterday, I had never been kissed.-Kurt said shedding some tears.-Or at least ... one that counted.-Camila and Blaine looked at each other uncomfortably and sadly.

-Come on, we will buy you lunch.-Camila said giving him a soft blow.

_____

Kurt was looking at his locker with a smile, there was written the word "Courage" and above a photo of Blaine, he was starting to feel things for Blaine, he was starting to fall in love.