2x08: Expelled

-Thank you both for attending the Kurt Hummel and Camila Miller wedding dance seminar

-Thank you both for attending the Kurt Hummel and Camila Miller wedding dance seminar.-Kurt said excitedly while smiling at Finn and his dad.

-So, Kurt told me that you two have trouble dancing, so I offered to help you.-Camila said applauding excitedly, Finn and Burt smiled.-Burt, you're gonna have to pull off the first dance with Carole.

-And if Uncle Andy's 40th birthday party was any indication ... you're gonna need some work.-Kurt said horrified.

-What are you talking about? My moves
were great. Okay? It was the damn sangria.-Burt defended himself making Camila laugh.

- Okay. We dance to the beat, not to the words.-Kurt said approaching him and taking his hand.

- I'm here, right? -Burt asked standing in the center of the room.

- And it is. Right here. Okay. Have you guys chosen ...- Kurt said putting himself in a dance position but when he saw how his father arranged his hands badly he scolded him.- No! -He placed his arms well.- a wedding song?

-Oh yes. We're thinking "Stairway" or some Buble.-Burt said smiling.

-Okay. Great. So it's basically one, two, three, four.-Camila said smiling as she sat next to Finn, Brad, the pianist began to play a melody.

-Follow me. Alright . Gentleman leads on the left.-Kurt said indicating to his father.

- Right. Opposite of me. Okay? Get ready.-Kurt said getting ready.- Opposite. One, two, three, four.-The two began to dance.

-Good. And back.-Camila indicated smiling when they saw how they danced.

- Look at me. I'm dancing, huh? -Burt said smiling excited and proud.

-Yeah. Okay, okay. Come over here, and dance with Camila. Practice.-Camila stood up and approached Burt, the two smiled and started dancing together.

-Come on, Finn. No chickening out. I did it. You gotta do it too.-Burt said smiling proudly while dancing with the redhead.

-Okay. Uh-Finn stood up and went to Kurt's side.

- My feet are moving, and there's music.-Burt said proudly, making Camila laugh.- Thats Dancing.

-You are doing amazing.-Camila said while they continued dancing.

-Alright . Position.-Kurt said raising his arms, Finn awkwardly pointed towards the open door.

-Can we shut the door? I'm not really comfortable with people watching.-Finn said awkwardly as he looked towards the door, Camila frowned looking confused at the boy.

-What are you talking about? You danced
in front of a thousand people at regionals.-Kurt answered confused.

-Okay.- Finn awkwardly grabbed Kurt's hand and got into the dance position. At that moment Karofsky stood in front of the door and made a mockery with his hand, Burt saw that and he separated from the redhead and angrily looked at his son.