2x14: Overwhelmed

It might sound silly, but Camila was devastated

It might sound silly, but Camila was devastated. She had to spend the whole weekend with Daniela screaming, playing and jumping all over the house and especially in her room.

She hated having to share a room with the girl and although she complained for two hours in a row with her father to take her to Alex's room, her father did not change his mind.

-Dad! Please, I'm begging you. I don't like that kid and I can't take her anymore, she's messing with my stuff! She literally almost kill iza, IZA! and she scribbled on my sheet music and in my algebra notebook, now I can't read them anymore.

Camila was complaining to her father for about an hour and a half. Elias was already tired and was not paying attention to her, he was very focused on the soccer game that was being broadcasting on the TV.

- Oh my god! Shut up! You are so annoying. Callate la puta boca y déjame ver mi juego en paz And she's staying in your room, if she stays with Alex, she would distracted him and he needs to be focused on his exercise.- Elias yelled at her angrily, he couldn't stand his daughter anymore. (Shut the fuck up and let me watch my game in peace)

Camila angrily continued to complain, not realizing how her father turned the volume up on the television to 100, causing her voice to no longer be heard.

And it didn't help the fact that she couldn't spend a second without thinking about Santana. The Latina had not written or called her at any time and that killed her inside. Camila was afraid that Santana was tired of her, she was sure that the Latina was with Sam making out or hooking up .

Camila felt more and more tired but even so she could not sleep, at night she spent all the night thinking about Santana or crying locked in the bathroom. She did not feel good at all, all she wanted was to have someone there with her to hold her and tell her that everything was going to be fine, but there was no one.

She thought several times about calling Sam or Santana but her anger did not allow it, the redhead felt betrayed by both of them. She also tried to call Alex, but the boy was angry with her for how she treated Daniela. She thought of Brittany but most likely she would not be able to take care of her because she would be sleeping and if she wasn't, she wouldn't be able to understand the situation.

Monday was a difficult day, she had a hard time getting up and changing to go to school. She ignored all of her family and didn't eat breakfast, she just got in her car and drove off to school. When she crossed the school doors, her eyes began to search for Brittany, she needed to distract herself and forget about everything that was happening to her.

She shouldn't have done that.

Her eyes found someone, but not the blonde. There, in the middle of the hall, were Santana and Sam making out, she began to feel her stomach turn and turn, causing her nausea.

She quickly started walking to the bathroom, she felt like she was going to throw up at any moment. But before reaching her destination, something, or rather someone, collided with her.