Update

Hello all,

     On the night of Friday, November 6th, I said goodbye to my sweet baby. She was diagnosed with malignant lymphoma, and the mass it garnered was pressing on her lungs and trachea. Knowing that, no matter what I paid for, be it surgeries, or chemotherapy, it would only buy her a few months of suffering, I had to make the worst decision any pet owner will ever have to make. It was the worst sight I ever had to witness, but I held her, and sang to her as she went, and I knew that she knew everything was going to be okay.
     She was so young (only five) and to go from complete normalcy, to such a violent and tragic end in a matter of days, I felt a piece of myself die with her that night. She was my first pet after emerging out on my own into adulthood, and to lose her so soon, and so suddenly, has left me languishing in an unrelenting feeling of numbness and despondency.
     I will be okay. I just need to get through these few days of grief and mourning, and will continue. These feelings of utter loss, as tragicomical as it may sound, have certainly propelled my ability in writing a few of the chapters you all will be reading soon.
     But, as for now, I will refrain from any revision of any chapters, and instead delve into my own emotional recovery with anime, reading, and spending time with my two remaining babies. Who knows, I may consider getting a new kitty in the weeks to come. (I've always liked the name Angel, maybe I'll name the next one after a certain spider.)

     Thank you for your patience and understanding. And if anyone has any good anime or novel recommendations, please feel free to share, you can reach me on here or on Twitter at @SinfulSickness.

     Eternally grateful,

     - Nessa