Volume 1 Chapter 5: Invasion!?

Previously: She made a blood pact with her now big Brother Chase. She got a Seastone sword from Captain Garp as a leaving present. She went straight to sleep after her long shower.

The Next Day~ She was training hard like usual in the middle of the day. The sun started to set, she heard a huge explosion in the distance where the cafeteria was. She gasped in shock as she saw black smoke rose into the air. She took a step back and gripped onto her Lucky sword. She heard screams coming from all over the place on the island. She closed her right eye and concentrated on the beating hearts on the island. One by one they all stopped abruptly. She heard an unfamiliar heartbeat running towards her with intent to kill. Her right eye shot open as she blocked his attempt to kill her in cold blood. He smirked devilishly as he pushed back against her strength. She was losing as expected. She was outnumbered and they seem pretty strong all combined. She didn't stand a chance as she was now. But she refused to die here like a dog. She activated her Strength Haki Armament. Her skin and sword blade turned blood red. She managed to get him to loosen his grip out of going in shock. She kicked his leg and he fell to the ground. She sensed a really powerful person coming her way, she stopped using Haki and dashed backward. She sensed someone coming from behind her. She just barely managed to roll forward to dodge their attack. She stood up and saw a huge group of men surrounding her with a sinister aura seeping out of them. She tried to stay calm the best she could. She didn't know what to do about this situation.

She got slashed in the back and her shirt ripped. She fell to her knees breathing heavily as she felt her back bleeding slightly. She stood back up and held up her lucky sword. She was shaking slightly knowing that she was going to die here. She tried to attack one of them but her shoulder was shot with a gun. She bit her lip trying not to cry or shout to give them the satisfaction. Her legs were shaking now too. She dodged one attack and then got kicked in the back onto the ground. She coughed out blood and just as she looked up a gun went off. She activated her Gold Haki ability (Shock Absorption). Her entire body was now golden. The bullet hit her head and then dropped to the ground. She breathed out slowly and then her body changed to fully green like her emerald eyes. Recovery Haki Armament. She started to breathe heavily as her body started to heal up using her spiritual energy. But her blood loss is making her dizzy. Her body went back to normal and she stood there frozen in fear because they were all rushing towards her with swords in hand. She saw a glimpse of the future and she was impaled and dead. "Nooo! Stop!!" She shouted out with tears streaming down her face. They all stopped an inch away from piercing her skin due to a deep monotone voice saying, "That's enough." They withdrew their swords and sheathed them. She fell to her knees shaking in fear. He said, "You should get out of her kid. A battlefield if no place for you." She couldn't bring herself to look up because she saw herself get impaled a second ago. He walked away and brought his men with him. She just stared at the ground saying, "What just happened?"

A few minutes later~ She arrived at her personal room and closed the door behind her as quickly but quietly as possible. She fell to her hands and knees breathing heavily as she started to freak out. "I almost died again." She saw flashes of the day she got her scar on her left eye.

Flashback Started~ (On Crocodile's Ship, near the age of 5-7.)

Croc~ "WhiteBeard, get out of my sight!"

Val~ "Daddy what's the commotion..." A sharp sword came down on her left eye by a new recruit. She screamed out in pain as her body fell backward onto the ground.

Venus~ "Honey, no! You said you wouldn't harm her!" She ran to her daughter's side and held her close to her chest trying to soothe her.