Volume 2 Chapter 4: Sabaody

Previously: Hawkeye hopped on his ship and waved goodbye to Victoria. She did the same. They docked at Grove 55 and signed in under Vice Admiral Victoria.

Sunny stayed behind, Kaku went to get supplies, while Moon & Victoria headed towards the 1-29 Groves she needed to eat and gather some information.

She had her Marine outfit on, so did Moon but his is a bit unique. They walked past a group of threatening looking people, once they realized who she was they instantly ran away or passed due to her Riptide Haki.

She stopped in front of a restaurant in Grove 24. Everyone went from chatting very loudly to painfully quiet. Only two very high bounty Pirates were eating there right now. Capone Bege & Jewelry Bonney.

She scoffed annoyed with Bonney's manners while eating. She walked past them and went to order a meal but some foolish pirates leaped into the air to attack her with cocky smiles across their faces. She just closed her eye and they dropped dead.

Everyone deadpanned at her Haki strength. She turned around and walked towards the entrance,"I've changed my mind about the food." She glanced over at Bonney and Bege and they both got a chill up their spines, as if their bodies were out to stay away from her at all costs.

Bonney: "She's scarier in person. I wonder why she didn't fight us? Who cares, Food! I want more!"

Bege: "So that's the famous Marine Vice Admiral Victoria. How interesting, I wonder why she's here."

Grove 21:

Victoria reached Grove 21 and saw a group of popular Pirates. Law & the heart pirates. She walked towards him to go to the next Grove. He and crew tensed up due to her strong presence. "Trafalgar Law and the heart pirates." She said, coldly. Moon tensed up at the names and went to attack but Victoria grabbed him by the shoulder. He froze up and stopped mid movement by her strong grip. He turned around and her eye was glowing brightly. She smiled towards Law,"I'm sorry for my subordinate. It must've scared you, him attacking you out of nowhere. Good thing I stopped him before he did anything reckless, huh?" Law gripped onto his sword. She crouched down and said,"I'm not here to fight, I'm just looking for Grove 13. What direction is it in?" He pointed in a certain direction and said,"It's that way. Why is a Marine Vice Admiral here in the first place?" She stood up and started to walk away casually,"Technically, I'm not here. I'm off duty right now. So please don't make me have to come back to arrest you. I really don't want to fight right now." He watched her leave his sight, he looked down at his hands; they were shaking just slightly at her presence alone.

Grove 16: She saw a strung up marine corpse on a tree root. She read a sign,"Marines stay out!" She smirked slightly at the sign and kept walking through the grove without any hesitation or fear.

She used her Riptide Haki to knock out everyone who posed a threat to her in a mile radius.

Grove 13: She arrived at a very long length of stairs that led to a small bar, named,"Shakky's Rip-off Bar." She walked up them and reached the door. "Stay here Moon." "Yes, Ma'am." She walked in and saw a very beautiful woman cleaning a clear glass while smoking a cigarette. She looked a little surprised at the sight of a Marine Vice Admiral being in her bar.

Shakky: "How may I help you, Vice Admiral Victoria?"

Victoria: She smirked slightly and sat down at the bar. "One shot of whiskey and anything you have I can eat." She placed down an exorbitant amount of money on the counter. "Oh and the location of Rayleigh."