Jay: In your dreams.

Gwen: You know who could beat you, Jay?

Jay: Who?

Gwen: Ted, he has the power and numbers to demolish you.

Jay: What's that little nigga gonna do, burn me?

Ted: Well unlike you, I don't show my entire hand.

Jay: Ha, you think you know all that I can do? You think you can counter my Tick, ha don't make me laugh.

Ted: Don't underestimate me.

Ted says with an uncommon blaze of determination in his eyes.

Ezra: Enough talking, we've arrived.

Off the bus~~~~

Ezra: The third Pro Hero that will be accompanying us is inside.

Ezra leads the class inside as Ref follows at the back.

~~~~~~~~~~

Not: Oh yea I haven't explained what's happening.

Ok, so Ref, Ezra, and a third Pro Hero are to monitor the training of Class 1-Z.

Yes, I did steal the letter then a number from BNHA, this story is pretty much just my version of BNHA and I don't own the idea of a superhero high school with uniquely named abilities, but I do, however, own this story.

Anyway, Ref, Ezra, and the other one are going to watching over the students as they are put in several rescue situations. *wink wink*

Seeya

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As they walk inside they see a woman standing with her back to the group.

????: Oh you've arrived a bit early.

Ref: Traffic was light.

Ref says as he walks up to the figure.

Ezra freezes the doorway once all the students were inside.

The figure dramatically turns around revealing... Dead Zone, the Pro Hero capable of creating a field in which Ticks are obsolete. Her civilian name being Jane Wats.

Ted: Why'd they lock the door?

Ren: Probably to prevent any villains that somehow got in here from getting out.

Theo: Effectively locking them inside, with three top 25 Pro Heroes.

Ted: What would be the point? We alone could melt that barrier, I'm pretty sure a villain that got inside could do it even easier.

This short conversation was cut by Ezra making an announcement.

Ezra: We've identified a group of villains hiding somewhere in this facility.

Ref: This is why we are going to be cutting this trip short.

DZ: We have blocked all the exits.

Jay: So you locked us in here with a bunch of villains? Seems kinda stupid considering they're too afraid to come out and face us directly.

???: On the contrary, we've been in front of you this entire time.

Ted's guard couldn't be any more up. He started creating clones left and right in an attempt to distract the villains while he searched for them.

???: Ohoho, those won't find anything, so I don't think you'll mind if I-

He cut himself off as all of Ted's fire clones exploded in a frightening display of speed.