✰the new member ✰[vento aureo]

[ 𝚙𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛]
-

Summary⊳ you escape from your abusive father and end up joining passione
|You are about 10 y/o and you do have a stand|

|Y/n POV|

It had been a to long staying I this hell of a house with the person I had to stay with for most of my life which I would be listing if I said it was the best.

All that had i had that I could call my source of hope was my stand, [stand's name]. I've only met for 1 year and was the only thing that I saw as a friend but now that it was already midnight it was time we both escaped.

While looked at the clock seeing that it was 1:29am it was time I could get out. As I got of bed quietly grabbing my bag that I had prepared the last morning, I began to make walk silently in the hallway to the front door and trying to open the door without trying to make any noises.

|No one's POV|
After a few struggling you finally opened the door quietly left making sure that your dad wasn't awake at that time and started to run of with no hesitation.

'We're going to leave this place' you whispered to yourself looking for a place you could find to stay at only having the choice of staying in an alleyway that wasn't to far away from where you were.

You made your way into the alley and dropping yourself onto the hard pavement that felt cold on your bare legs but you didn't mind at. As you began to lean back you stayed to feel you consious leave as you dozed of

꧁________°𖤐°_________ ꧂

The next day you felt a throbbing pain in your head not having a clue on where you were the last night

"do you think this is a little to much bucciarati" you heard a voice coming from around you but since your brain wasn't functioning as good you let it all slide well for now.

"Abbacchio, well this child seems to have no parents so this might be a chance to adop- I mean take care of them whilst we wait for something," your vision was coming back to you as you see two men one with short, dark blue-ish hair and a tall male with long, whit hair and what seem to be a hair price on his head.

You suddenly began to nearly jump not remembering being in this mansion looking place the last time and began to say in panic, "Wait, who are you? where am I?"

The moment was very awkward since you had no idea what was going after all you knew that you had been kidnapped by who knows what but after a bit of silence the man who you thought was called bucciarati explained, "Well my name is Bruno bucciarati and the other one is name Leone Abbacchio and you are in our mansion bit you don't need to worry we won't hurt you."

"Um, bit why am I here I thought I was in the streets?" You questioned as you looked at the both older males

"It's along story..." And that he explained why you had arrived there.

꧁________°𖤐°_________ ꧂

"Are you sure that I can join you, I might not even be a big help even if I'm a young stand user.." you replies whilst you fiddled with your the soft blanket you were in it was all so knew to this type of thing you could feel some sort of different type of hope you would have needed.

"Of course, you will be great help soon." Bruno says with a smile on his face while Abbacchio looked at you with a small nod.

You were now the new member of passione

Word count- 647 words