✰that last night✰[diamond is unbreakable]

Halloween special
[𝚛𝚎𝚒𝚖𝚒 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚡 𝚛𝚘𝚑𝚊𝚗]

Summary⊳ you and Rohan have a sleepover at your house yet something doesn't go to plan
|Rohan and to are 4 y/o while resume is 16 y/o, also some spoilers ahead|

|No one's POV|
You and your best friend, Rohan Kishibe had decided both decided for the two of you to have a sleepover over at your house, after all his parents were both on a business trip leaving him to be babysitted by your sister, reimi.

As you and Rohan played drew random pictures on the coffee table and your sister watching the the both of you as she stroked the Labrador retriever was that had layed himself next to her. The surrounding were quiet yet calming in away that helped them calm their minds, yet for you, you didn't feel the same way.

They had the feeling of being watched by something more like someone to be sure of and it was more of being outside rather than being watched inside the house. In other words you didn't feel safe at all.

"Y/n Chan/kun are you sure your alright you have been more quiet than usual what's up with that" you felt a tap on your shoulder which made you leave your train of thoughts which left you to jump from the sudden action.

While you stayed silent for a moment trying to take in the question you replied not trying to be rude or disrespectful with "I just don't feel really talkative today" you gave a smile at Rohan and reimi as you continued with the drawing you were half way finishing.

|Y/n POV|
I had no choice but lie because I didn't feel like I safe in here even though I had my best friend and big sis all I could is think about is that person who stood outside

He had blonde, short hair with cold, and unsettling, blue eyes and wore the traditional school uniform. He looked like a monster as he stared at reimi like he wanted to kill her, but is this just my imagination?

|At night|
"Wake up Y/n and Rohan!" I felt a huge pain in my head as I felt something moving me trying to wake me up and realising that it was reimi

"What is it big sis" Rohan questioned her as well whilst lifted my body up feeling like something was wrong yet not knowing what the situation we were right now in

|No one's POV|
"You both need to get outside as quick as possible" reimi says quickly with distress whilst she picked the two up and lead them near the window which let out the cold breeze inside the room

"But wh-" Y/n asked but was suddenly stopped by a the short, pink haired girl answering with tears in teen's eyes "there's no time just go quickly and stay there until someone finds you!"

And with the that the two children both got out of the window fell on to the bushes into the cold weather left alone whilst the teen stood there scared.

|Rohan's POV|
Me and Y/n hid there without making a sound I could tell that Y/n wasn't feeling petrified and scared, so I had decided to her/him/them a hug to reassure them that it would be alright but soon enough I was wrong.

Ten minutes passed and I could hear nothing not even a single sound inside the Sugimoto house so i decided to check inside the room from the window so I decided to say to Y/n "Y/n I think we should check whats going on now"

As we did so we couldn't believe our eyes...

Reimi was lying there lifeless on the ground not moving an inch at all She was gone forever

|No one's POV|
Still after sixteen years had passed yet the two could still never unsee what had happen that one night, August 13, 1983

Word count-671

I accidentally forgot to do the other word counts so here

Jotaro word count- 135 words

Kakyoin word count- 123 words

Hayato word count- 123 words

Trish word count- 131 words