27

It's Monday

It's morning and Felix went to classes. He didn't see changbin around him today. Changbin was always stayed with him to protect him from bullies, he would always pick Felix from his apartment would drop him when classes end. But today Felix didn't see his boyfriend. He felt something wrong, he had a bad feeling since morning.

He called changbin but he didn't receive it. Maybe he is just resting because of yesterday's party. He must be tired. Felix thought.

It's lunchtime, all are sitting at Their regular table without changbin. They are asking Felix where is changbin but Felix just saying he must be tired. But somehow he knows, if changbin is tired, he sure let Felix know that he is not coming today... Felix is worried, about why changbin isn't picking his calls not texting him back.

Classes are over, Felix went to his apartment still thinking about changbin.

"Is he okay?" He said to himself
He called again but Didn't get any reply.
He felt like crying.. but He doesn't have to overthink every time, he thought he should trust changbin nothing is going to be wrong with them. He should trust his love.

Next day

The next day is the same, Felix didn't see his boyfriend today as well. He called again but didn't get any response. He called Minho to check on changbin if he is alright. After about one hour he got a call from Minho

"Hyung?"

"He is not in his house, I asked his maid and she told me that they went to the USA for some urgent work"

"That's impossible hyung, why didn't he picking up any calls, he didn't tell me he is going somewhere, I don't believe it... Something is wrong hyung!"

"Don't worry, he is alright just go home and rest if you need something call me okay?"

"Hmm" Felix said and hung up the call.
He tried convincing his heart that everything is alright, but his heart is saying something different, some wrong feeling.

He just wants to see changbin nothing more. He last saw him when they met in front of his apartment on party day.

He is missing his boyfriend, he is missing his embrace, hugging, cuddling, kissing. He wants his boyfriend so badly.

_______

"Lix, eat something, you haven't eaten anything since last night" jisung said giving a plate of chicken and rice to him.

Felix pushed it "I'm not hungry"

It's been four days already since Felix last saw his boyfriend. Changbin still not receiving calls from any of his friends, all are worried,. Changbin is a person who won't make anyone worry because of him but now it's not what they think. Changbin is ignoring all of them.

"Please eat something Felix, you will get sick" seungmin said "no, please" he replied in a soft weak voice. He stood up and went to his bedroom locking the door behind him. He laid on his bed, He cried again like last night , he is missing his boyfriend so badly.. "where are you?" He mumbled

________

It's been five days since they last saw changbin. Felix is weak, he didn't eat much these days. He got dark circles under his eyes, he is looking pale and skinny.

Felix, jisung and seungmin got off of jisungs car and walked through the hallway, when they heard similar chattering, some girl's shouting their names. Felix saw changbin, minho, Chan and hyunjin are behind him, he smiled as some tears started forming in his eyes... He walked towards his boyfriend and hugged him tightly but... His heart broke when changbin didn't hug him back.

He looked at him "binnie?"

Changbin didn't reply to him and walked away.
Minho, Chan, hyunjin, seungmin, jisung was shocked. Felix couldn't gather his thoughts, did changbin ignored me? He was broken, he wants to run towards changbin but can't.

Lunchtime in the cafe... Jisung, Felix went towards their table when he spots changbin eating and laughing as nothing has happened

He sat beside changbin and looked at him, still red eyes from crying.. Felix saw, changbin isn't making eye contact.. "binnie, why are you ignoring me " he asked

"I'm not" changbin said looking away

Felix smirked "then, why aren't you looking at me? Is something wrong?"

"No felix"

"See you are saying Felix, no pet names?" He asked, scared of all that changbin acting, doing like this towards him.

"Where were you?" He asked "I was on a business trip" changbin said still not looking at Felix "you should've told me binnie, I was worried, all were worried about you"

Changbin sighed "I'm sorry all for worrying you"
All are seeing changbins changing attitude, he was never like this. Something is wrong.

Felix tried smiling, he felt relieved knowing he is with his boyfriend even if he knows something is off with changbin. "Let's go on a date today" he asked holding changbins hand "I'm not in a mood" changbin said

"Okay.." He mumbles slightly feeling hurt

After some moment, Felix is staring at changbin and changbin looks away

"Bin! Do you wanna go out with me?" Mina said from nowhere behind them

"Ahh...yeah sure" changbin said happily

"Huh? I thought you aren't in a mood " Chan asked with a frown

"Now I'm" Changbin said

"B-but you said no to me" Felix asked still thinking why changbin is holding Mina's hand
Changbin didn't listen and walked away
"Sungie, get ready to kill changbin!" Seungmin said slamming his fork on the plate

"Lix, are you okay?" Jisung asked

"Hmm.. maybe I did something wrong" he said forcing to smile

"What!?" Jisung said

Felix knows changbin must be ignoring him because of his parents, he didn't really ignore him, he was just trying to ignore him. He is happy that he felt that changbin still loves him and still cares for him coz he doesn't want to see Felix crying that's why he walked away with mina.... And that's true.

"Can't we face all problems together?"