21

Changbin was thinking of that person and Felix, what's between them? It's not a coincidence to meet like this for the second time .. or maybe .. changbin was curious to know, his mind is full of thoughts, he trusts both of them tho

He shrugged it.

His driver came and changbin drive away to his Mansion.

It was 6 pm. Changbin still thinking of that but he couldn't make his boyfriend sad. So he called Felix saying he is on his way. After picking Felix from his apartment they went to the mall for shopping some clothes. They bought some clothes for both of them like a couple of t-shirts, and some accessories, shoes and many more. At this time changbin forgot about that incident cause he is with his giggly, beautiful boyfriend who can make him forget everything, he is too much for changbin.

It's getting dark outside, they went to the restaurant for dinner. It's nearly 9 pm and both are tired. They decided to go to the same place where they always go for stargazing, to spend some quality time with each other. As they both sat on the ground near the tree, relaxing their bodies in it, feeling the breeze touching their skin and swaying their hairs.

They intertwined their hands and Felix scooted closer to changbin, both enjoying each other embrace when he stared at Felix for some time and leaned in and pressed his lips against Felix, at first Felix was startled but soon melted in the kiss and started kissing him back, it was smooth, not rough.

Changbin pulled back and caressed Felix's cheeks, he leaned in and touch their forehead,
"You know lix, I love you more than you think"

"I know" Felix giggled and softly pecked changbin's lips

"You know what, I'm glad that I love you a little bit less than you love me" Felix said turning on his stomach, resting his head on changbins chest,

"Hmm?" Changbin pouted "you don't love me as much as I love you?"

Felix giggled "No, cause I want you to love me more than me " Felix said and pecked his lips

Changbin chuckled and pulled Felix to a deeper kiss and they both made out and after some time they both left.

-------------

It's Friday, the end of the school week. All are enjoying their lunch, When chan had an idea

"Heyy! Listen its weekend"

"Yeah..Soo?!!" Minho asked with jisung being clingy on his arms

"Mate! we should make a plan, spending this weekend as a group, having lots of fun, what you say?" Chan said excitedly

"Sounds fun! But what and where exactly?" Hyunjin asked

"What about we spent this weekend in my farmhouse? we can do camping at night and many more stuff there"

"Sounds fun, hyung" jisung said clapping his hands, excited

They decided to go to chan's farmhouse, which is near the jungle area but safe. They will leave tomorrow morning at 7 am.

--------------

They were leaving for their little trip. Jeongin also joined them, he has no schedule for work (y'all remember he's a child actor) so he gladly joined and he can't say no, after all Chan invited him.

They brought two cars with them. In chans car, there's Chan, jeongin in front and seungjin in the backseat. In another car, changbin and Felix are in front and minsung at the back.

It was 3 hours of tiring drive for them.
They went in, in the big farmhouse which belongs to Chan.

It has 9 bedrooms and one kitchen, one big living room and every room has its own balcony, and view in front of this house was something refreshing, cold breeze because of the jungle, and warm because of sun and sound of the river flowing beside, it's surrounded by nature.