𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈

𝐀 𝐅𝐄𝐖 𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐊𝐒 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐘 𝐓𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓, 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐀𝐔𝐑𝐎𝐑𝐀 𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐍'𝐓 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐌𝐔𝐂𝐇 𝐎𝐅 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒. the only time she ever really saw everyone was at school, she'd also spent a few evenings and weekends with moon, the two grew rather close in a short amount of time, but neither were complaining.

the youngest cohen was currently laying upside down on the sofa, trying to catch popcorn in her mouth despite knowing she was most likely going to miss each time. soon enough,  her fun was interrupted by luna, asking the girl to drop off a box of brownies at robbys. whenever he came over, luna would always make her famous. brownies, knowing how much he enjoyed them. with a small grumble, aurora put on her shoes and slung her rucksack over her shoulder,  keeping the box in her hands as she left their flat. 

it was the weekend, which meant that he'd be over at miyagi-do, practicing with the larussos. "great, that means i have to see little miss perfect." she groaned, kicking a few rocks as she used her free hand to google the directions to the dojo. luckily for her,  it was only a twenty minute walk, and she could use the exercise, given the amount of junk the girl had been living off of. 

after what seemed like hours, aurora made it to her destination, grumbling quiet cuss words to herself, not happy about having to walk in the heat. as she got there, she saw two boys leaving,  talking about how this place was absolute wack, and how they'd be checking out the place with the snake, which she could only assume was cobra kai. aurora scrunched her face up in confusion, before shrugging it off, walking the same way the two boys had came from, only to be met with the defeated faces of robby, sam and mr.larusso.  before aurora could even, say anything, robby had caught sight of his best friend, and was running over to her with a wide smile, instantly pulling her into a bear hug. the smaller girl wasted no time in wrapping her arms around the boy, laughing softly as the two larussos stood there, slightly confused. "you know, pretty boy, if you hug me any tighter i may just pass out." she said, rather dramatically. "and we can't have that happening to the royalty that is princess aurora, can we now." he said in a joking tone, as she rolled her eyes playfully at him. 

the two then turned to look at the confused larussos, aurora smiled sheepishly, whilst robby chuckled at their expressions. "oh right, mr.larusso and sam this is aurora cohen, my best friend."  he said with a bright smile, the two mumbled a 'it's  nice to meet you' as the older larusso then offered the girl a smile and stuck his hand out for her to shake, which she did, returning the smile. "me and aurora are actually familiar with each other." sam said with a small  smile, looking over at the girl. "yeah, we go to school together. although, we haven't had much of a chance to get to know each other." aurora said, with a soft chuckle, sam nodding and chuckling in agreement. "so rora, what are you doing here?" robby asked softly, looking down at the girl. "well, luna made your favourite and decided to make me play delivery man and drop them off to you. i knew. you were gonna be here, since its the weekend." she said, handing the boy the box filled with the sweet treats. "no way, she made THE brownies, man i love your siblings." he said, emphsaising on the 'the'  as he happily took the box. 

"auroras older sister is an amazing cook, her brownies are literal heaven." he said, looking at sam and daniel. "well, make sure you share them, knowing you, you probably won't."  she said, giving him a little nudge. "so aurora, are you not hanging with the others?" sam said, her tone soft, yet curious. "uh it's been while since we hung out properly, their lives seem to be revolving around cobra kai now. moon and demetri have been keeping me somewhat sane. although, i can only put up with demetri for so long." she said, earning sympathetic looks off of the three, hearing the girl mention how her friends barely spoke to her due to cobra kai. the four of them then stood in silence, before mr.larusso broke it,  looking at the cohen girl. "maybe you should  join miyagi-do? we're looking for new recruits and you'll be with people you know." he offered, a hopeful look in his eyes, as aurora chewed on her bottom lip, before a sigh left her lips. "i'll have a think about it, and let you know." she said softly, as robby ruffled her hair with a cheeky grin. "aurora isn't one for fighting, she's not exactly fond of it, although miyagi-do is completely different to cobra kai, it just isn't something she'd be into." he said, as aurora looked up to him with an eyebrow raised. "what, you're my best friend, it'd be weird if i didn't know you as well as i do." he said, putting his hands up in surrender,  as the three of them laughed. "okay, point made. but yeah, he's right, but i still wouldn't mind coming to help out with things there?" she suggested, earning a nodded of agreement from the two larussos. "sounds good to me, you can be like the manager, right dad?" sam said with a small laugh, as her dad nodded in agreement. "i'm cool with that,  you should stop by our house tomorrow, and come help us get things ready for valley fest? or robby and sam can come pick you up and we can meet you kids there?." he suggested, making sam and robby look at her with hopeful eyes. "urgh okay fine, just because you two were grossing me out, looking at me like that, robby give sam my number and just message me later tonight what time to be ready for. i actually have to go now, my brother needs some help at his shop, see you tomorrow guys." she said, waving to them as she began to leave, hearing a chorus of goodbyes from behind her. 

"she seems like a good kid and friend, her family also seem to treat you well." daniel said, looking at robby as the three of them, went back to doing what they were doing previously. "yeah she is, it's just her and her siblings. she doesn't talk much about her parents. but her siblings are amazing, they've looked out for me a lot, although they didn't know about my current situation because i didn't wanna tell them and cause any trouble." robby said softly, knowing exactly what the cohen siblings went through but not saying much, as it wasn't his place to. "what do her siblings do? she mentioned her brother had a shop?" sam questioned curiously, as the three were now sitting down, sharing the brownies. "older sister luna, is twenty one, she's a junior doctor and then there's kiowa, he's twenty two, soon to be twenty three and owns a tattoo shop. aurora sometimes helps out, doing the receptionists job when she's not in, or finishes early." he said, as the other two hummed in response. "her siblings are doing well for themselves, at least she's had two good examples growing up." daniel said, as they finished off their little snack, before returning to their training.