𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈

𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 ; 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙮 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙗𝙮 𝙜𝙖𝙝𝙤

𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒, 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐃 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 of having to wake up early again. aurora, despite not particularly enjoying getting up early, was actually looking forward to going back to school.

soon enough, she was all ready and rushing out of the door, somewhat eager to get to school, she had a feeling about today, she just couldn't tell whether it was a good or bad one. the female didn't skate today, she thought seeing as she left twenty m in utes earlier, it would give her more than enough time to walk and enjoy the weather.

upon arriving at school, she hadn't seen anyone she knew, she didn't mind as much, knowing she'd find them all later and most likely end up seeing someone in class. which she did, as she entered her first class she saw demitri, but he hadn't seen her yet, so she took this chance to make a scene, knowing how much he hated having attention drawn to him. "DEMIIIIIIII, MY SOULMATE, OH HOW I'VE MISSED YOU OVER THE PAST FEW HOURS, IT FELT LIKE A LONG, EMPTY ETERNITY WITHOUT YOU." she said, rather loudly and dramatically as she ran over to him, wrapping her arms around his head as she hugged it to her chest. "aurora get off of me right now, everyone is staring." he grumbled, trying to get her arms off of him. the two of them then proceeded to mess around - well it was more like aurora was messing around and demitri was trying his hardest to put up with her.

aurora continued to annoy the male until they heard the girl who was doing the morning announcements have a bit of trouble, causing the two to look at each other, curious as to what was going on. "samantha larusso, you know what you did and now you're gonna pay for it." was all the two heard, confusion and worry washing over them. "isn't that tory?" aurora asked, earning but a simple nod from demitri. aurora hadn't met the female yet, and she wasn't one to judge, but based off of the things she'd done, aurora wasn't the biggest fan of her. "i'm coming for you bitch." was all that was said after, and then the bell rang. "this cannot be good.." demitri said, as the two of the, hurriedly packed their things rushing out of the classroom together.

the two had made there a little after and the female had to push her way through a few people so that the two of them could see a little better. "you kissed miguel.." was the only thing they caught onto, they must've missed a bit before that, but it was tory speaking and suddenly sam had gone silent, stuttering on her words. was it true? if so, aurora would be having words with sam, that was a major dick move, especially when she knew how much robby adored her. then all hell broke loose, "hey man, we gotta do something." chris said as she and demitri looked at him, "good idea, i'm gonna get a teacher, you're coming with me, just in case i'd rather not leave you alone whilst this is going on." he said, grabbing her wrist gently as he pulled her in the opposite direction as the two of them went to find a teacher.

eventually the two of them ran out, with mr palmer, he probably wasn't the best choice of a teacher with muscle or such, but demitri wanted to get him so she let him do what he wanted. "you have to do something, mr palmer." he said, sounding a little distressed, as the teacher looked around, as the three of them watched one teacher try to break it up, but get knocked down in the process. "screw this, they don't pay me enough." he said, as he looked at the two of them, running off afterwards. the two looked at each other before eli spotted the two of them, a smirk making it way onto his lips. "not again, c'mon.." he said, grabbing her hand once more as the two of them ran off. "what are you doing? you can take him if you try, you don't give yourself enough credit." she told him as he shook his head, not responding.

he dragged the girl to somewhere a little quieter in the school, placing a finger on his lips to tell her to stay quiet, to which she just rolled her eyes at, but did it anyway. "demitri, i know you're in here. figured you'd hide in the commuter lab, you damn nerd." they heard eli shout, as the two peeked out of the window, hearing his little 'i'm coming for ya' made aurora roll her eyes again, he was an idiot to put it simply, she really didn't like him at his point. they booth stood up, seeing him gone, but aurora turned around noticing the male, glaring at him. demitri ran off instantly. "shit shit shit, aurora stay there." he shouted as he ran off, eli glancing at you momentarily, his gaze softening before he ran off after demitri, "come here, demitri." he shouted back, running after the male. aurora was not going to stand there, she could hold her own if she needed to, just because she didn't do karate, didn't mean she could't kick the crap outta someone if she needed to.

aurora had ran after them, getting there in time to see demitri blocking all of elis attacks, causing her to smile proudly, but it was when he kicked him into the trophy case she screamed with joy, running over to him as she jumped on his back. "see i told you, you can do it and you did." she told him happily as she ruffled his hair, then jumping off off him, walking over to eli poking him with her foot. "hah, sucker." she teased, then going back over demitri.

and then things took a turn for the worst, as they saw miguel fall from over the bars, auroras eyes widened, frozen in the spot. soon enough he was taken away in an ambulance and school was cancelled for the day, demitri walked her home, explaining to her siblings what had happened, and she didnt speak a word to her family. however, later that evening she finally spoke up. "i'm gonna go to the hospital." she told her siblings, turning down their offers to drive her.

as she walked to the hospital, a few stray tears fell, it was a cold, dark night, it matched the mood of the day. the female looked a mess, she had a pair of baggy sweatpants on, her brothers oversized hoodie and a pair of her bust up jordans. her hair was a mess, since she'd been laying in bed for the rest of the day, so she used a beanie to cover it up, pulling the hood of the hoodie over her head. eventually she arrived at the hospital, and saw mr.lawrence coming out of the building. she knew he must've been going through a hard time, so she simply smiled at him softly, "he'll be fine, our miguel will, he's a fighter." she told him in quiet tone as she walked past him, he stopped to glance at her, noticing she was walking away, and he smiled back slightly, feeling a little bit of comfort come from her words.

it took her a while to find her way around the hospital as she'd only been here once, but eventually she found carmen and miguels grandma. when the two spotted her, carmen only looked at the girl, tears falling from her eyes and that's all it took for aurora to bring her into a hug, as the two of them cried.

that's how that night went, aurora stayed with miguels family, not leaving until carmen had to call her siblings to come and get her and then, she spent the remaining of the early morning, curled up in her bed, crying silently, soon falling asleep as she'd tired herself out from crying too much.