𝐈𝐗

𝐀𝐔𝐑𝐎𝐑𝐀 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐓𝐑𝐈 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐌𝐈𝐆𝐔𝐄𝐋, 𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌 𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐊 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐊𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐃𝐎𝐉𝐎, 𝐈𝐓 𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐃 𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐓𝐑𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐒𝐍'𝐓 𝐓𝐎𝐎 𝐅𝐎𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐁𝐎𝐓𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐒𝐄𝐈 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐓𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐅. the female rolled her eyes as she listened to the male go on, she had zero idea how she was going to survive this class with demetris non stop useless comments. before the girl could speak up, the threes eyes were averted to no other than sam whom had walked into the class with a blow pop stuck on her shoulder. "thanks for the blow pop guys, never gets old." she said, sounding both bored and unamused. demetri instantly turned to his two friends, "it's because she gives blow jobs, get it? blow pop.. bow job." he said, with a wide grin on his face as miguel gave the boy an unimpressed look, "yeah, i get it. it's just a rumour." he said, instantly coming to the girls defence. 

at this point aurora had zoned out of their conversation, not interested in anything the two were saying, knowing they were talking about sam. "we'll take her."  was head from next to her and before she knew it, samatha was soon moving over to her table. "thank you, i'm gonna go grab a chair" she said, mainly talking to miguel, causing aurora to mentally roll her eyes, as she began to count down the minutes until the class ended. "yeah, no problem." miguel responded as he kept his gaze back on her before turning to look down at his book, whilst aurora was trying to ignore them as she watched demetri sniffed himself,  giving the boy a funny look as he did so. 

once again the female had zoned out of the conversation, feeling rather uncomfortable, no longer wanting to be in the class any longer. "thanks for um, helping me out by the way." sam spoke, looking directly at miguel as she glanced at his two friends for a second before turning her attention back to the boy. "oh yeah, i mean, i'm sure you would've found another group." the boy responded momentarily looking around the room, causing aurora to snort at his denseness. the two ignored her, whilst demetri just shook his head at her as he heard the sound that left the girl. "i meant with the fight-" she said softly, keeping her gaze on him. "oh yeah, someone had to take care of those assholes." he said as he looked up to meet her gaze. "yeah, but nobody else did." she responded as there was a moment of silence between the two before they began to talk about karate, causing aurora to roll her eyes, she was not enjoying this, not one bit. 

as soon as the bell rang, aurora let out a loud sigh of relief, one she didn't know she was holding. this caused all three of the others to look at her, making her once again roll her eyes. without saying anything, the girl slung her bag over her shoulder and grabbed her skateboard, leaving the class without saying anything to either of her friends. miguel looked after his friend with a sad gaze, they still hadn't discussed why she was so upset with him, but he could sense that she was only getting more annoyed with him, as today she barely spoke to him. "is she alright? i don't think she likes me very much." sam said, looking between the two boys, causing demetri to shrug, miguel just gave the girl a soft smile, "she's just having a bad day, don't take it personally." he lied, trying to make the girl feel better. 

during lunch she made eye contact with miguel, but the girl looked away, as she took her tray over to the table with the skaters. the group were always inviting her over to sit with them during lunch, but she always blew them off to sit with the others. anyway, she was allowed to have other friends and right now she wanted to be as far away from sam and miguel as possible, given she was sitting at the table with the others. miguel looked at the girl from across the cafeteria and sighed softly before turning to his friends, joining in the conversation trying to ignore the hurt feeling. 'it must be serious'  was all he could think. 

the rest of the day went pretty quick, aurora had also left school with the skaters, deciding a couple hours at the skatepark couldn't her. as she skated off with the group of rowdy boys, miguel watched, a small frown on his lips as he then turned to demetri whom had put an arm around his shoulders. "whatever you two fell out over must be serious, please fix it quick though, its weird not having her around." demetri said, removing his arm from around miguels shoulders as quick as he had put it there, eli nodding in agreement as the three then went their separate ways, miguel thinking over what he could've done to upset his best friend.