𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐕

𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 ; 𝙚𝙧𝙧𝙤𝙧 𝙗𝙮 𝙖𝙨𝙝 𝙞𝙨𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙙

𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒, aurora spent it in the hospital with miguel and his family, since they were only allowing family inside the icu, carmen had told them she was apart of the family, since she knew how close the two were. the female spent most of her days there, the only time her siblings would see her is when she came home to eat and sleep, and even then it was only brief since the female wasn't eating as much, her older brother said to her some days she resembled a zombie at one point because of her lack of sleep. ever since then, she'd tried to get a lot more sleep to assure her siblings she was fine. on the days she wasn't at the hospital, she was out looking for robby, since he had gone awol, no matter what happened, she still cared for him and wanted to help him. 

____________________________________

it was now the first day of school, and aurora was dreading more than ever, she didn't want to talk to anyone from either sides, she'd avoided everyone but moon who would ring her daily, making sure she was okay. aurora had woken up early so she could see miguel before school. "if only you were awake, it feels weird starting school without you, we always made sure to start the first day together.." she mumbled softly, looking down at the boy. "i'll try and come back after school.." she said, a soft sigh leaving her lips as she then left the room. 

upon arriving at school, she was surprised to see security at the front, checking students and their bags, but in a way she expected nothing less given what happened before summer. after she'd gotten her bag checked, she kept her head down walking towards her locker, the last thing she wanted was to get into a conversation with anyone today. but just her luck, she walked straight through half of the bunch she was trying to avoid, and they were at it again, had they not learnt their lesson. "aurora.." the voice made the female turn back to look at them, demitri had a worried look on his face and hawks features softened as the other four gave her somewhat sad looks. she hadn't seen any of them all summer, she avoided calls, ignored texts, she had nothing to say to them. "don't. you guys haven't even been here for an hour and you're already at it. have you not learnt your lesson? this isn't a movie, get over yourselves. please just stop already." she said, there was slight aggression, pleading and tiredness in her tone, she glanced between them all before walking off. 

 the day went a lot slower than the female would've liked, but once it was over she was out of the building quicker than anyone else. she managed to avoid everyone, or simply ignore them, and at lunch she sat in the art room. once the day had ended, she made her way to the hospital, walking into miguels room. she greeted carmen and miguels grandma, "how was school today?" carmen asked,  causing there female to shrug and look down, "I know nothing happened to me, but it just doesn't feel the same, more so without miguel it just doesn't feel right." she responded as the older female sighed softly, pulling the girl into a hug. "everything will all be okay." she said softly, comforting the girl as the three of them sat there with miguel for a while. 

around eight pm, aurora bid the family goodbye, making her way home. as she entered her house, she was met with her two older siblings setting the table, "you're eating now? isn't it a bit late for you guys?" she asked, putting her bag on the floor as she went to wash her hands. "nah, we got home late, so we ordered pizza. are you sitting with us today?" kiowa asked, looking at his younger sister, she only smiled and nodded. she felt bad for not spending as much time with them anymore. 

there three siblings then spent the night together, catching up, having a much needed sibling. bonding time as they ate dinner.