𝐈𝐈

( outfits up top. xo )

__________________________________

𝐈𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐀𝐓 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐀𝐔𝐑𝐎𝐑𝐀 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐋𝐄𝐅𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄. however, that was mainly because she'd been trying to get herself mentally prepared for school, she already knew as soon as she walked into the school, it'd be all eyes on her. she was fresh meat, but she wasn't gonna let that bother her though, she'd never really been one to take the words of others to heart.

it was now the morning of the first day of school, and aurora had awoken with a loud groan as she threw her alarm clock at the wall, rolling out of bed. "time to get ready for hell." she grumbled, walking out of her room and making her way to the bathroom, where she did her usual morning routine. the female wasn't someone who spent ages on choosing what to wear, she simply picked what thought looked good and wore it.

the female took one last look in the mirror, she then grabbed her phone and bag before heading over to the kitchen, where she saw luna making pancakes. "g'morning, guys." she chirped as she plated up some pancakes, drowning them in syrup. "ready for your first day, rora??" kiowa questioned with a small smile, as he ruffled her hair gently on his way to the fridge, where he pulled out a carton of milk and orange juice. "yeah, i guess so. it's reassuring to know i won't be the only new kid." she said, as a glass of milk was placed in front of her. "you'll be fine, at least you have miguel." luna told her, as both she and kiowa sat down at the table with their food.

the three siblings ate together, making small talk and cracking some jokes before her phone dinged, signalling she had a message, the brunette picked up the phone off of the table, noticing it was from miguel, she quickly texted him back saying she'd be out in a few minutes. "miguel's here, but we're both gonna bike it to school." she told her siblings as she shoved her phone in her pocket, grabbing her bike out of the spare room, slinging her backpack over her shoulder. "see you guys later" she shouted as she left, smiling as she heard her two older siblings shout the same thing in return.

the young girl shut her front door, as she then turned to miguel with a soft smile. "morning, diaz, ready to own this shit" she said, as her smile changed into cheeky grin as the two of them got on their bikes. "i highly doubt i'll be owning anything, you might though, i'm sure there'll be plenty of boys lining up to get the attention of a pretty new girl." he responded to her in a matter of factly tone, only getting an eye roll off of the girl in response. "i swear if anyone tries anything i'm telling them you're my boyfriend" she joked as the two of them began their journey to school. "i have zero problems with that, maybe it'll build my school rep up, you know a nerd dating a pretty girl." aurora only snorted in response, shaking her head as their new school came into view. "whatever helps you sleep at night, princess" she told him as the two of them hopped off of their bikes, chaining them up. "great i can already feel the stares of everyone." miguel mumbled to her, as she looked around, rolling her eyes for the second time today. "don't worry, we got this miggy" she told him reassuringly, linking her arm with his as she could sense his nervousness as the two made their way to the front office.