Fundy x reader

Smut
Drunk Fundy

I was in me and my boyfriends room waiting for him to come home.  He and some of his friends were hanging out doing god knows what.  He said he'd be home soon to hang out with me and I'm ok with that.  I was on my phone scrolling through Twitter, lying in bed when I heard some loud laughter coming from the front door.  I stayed where I was waiting for Fundy to come into our room.

He walks in, and he seems to be... Drunk?  Seems like he clearly had fun with his friends.

"Heyyyy babyygirlll"  he slurs his words and looks at me and smiles.  He comes over to me engulfing me in a hug.  I hug him back, laughing a little bit knowing I'd have to take care of him.

He lifts his head up to my ear and whispers in it, sending shivers down my spine.

"I've missed you."  his voice is low.  He sounded sober which startled me a bit.  His hands move up and down my waist while his head lowers down to my neck.  His hand moves my hair back giving him a perfect view of his canvas.  He moves his head closer and I can feel his hot breath.  I move my head to the side, telling him to go on.

He leans in and starts kissing on my neck, pulling me closer to him.

"Fundy, you're drunk. Are you sure you want to do this? I don't want to-"

"Shhh, im as sober as I can be now that I've seen you. You want me just as bad as I want you. But we don't have to do this if you don't wa-"

"No.. I want to, please.."

With that he pushes me back and onto our bed. Ripping my clothes off one by one leaving me completely vulnerable. I start to fumble with his belt taking it off along with his pants.  He takes his boxers off, throwing them somewhere else in the room along with the rest of the clothing. 

He gets back on top of me and starts kissing me again.  He's passionate yet lustful.  He trails down to my jaw, then my neck leaving purple bruises that he's so proud of. 

"Mmmmh~" I moan as he finds my sweet spot near my collar bone.  I can feel him smirk against my skin then he continues to darken the specific spot.  His hand travels to my thigh going between my legs and towards my heat.  His index finger sliding along my folds then slightly dipping into me. 

"You're so incredibly wet.  This all just for me?"  He has this devil like grin looking me in the eyes. 

"Nngh~" all of a sudden, two fingers start going in and out of me in a slow pace.  It hurts but it feels so good.  His fingers start to curl inside of me as he teases me.

"Fundy.. please. Aah~ I need you" with that he takes his fingers out of me and puts them up to my mouth.

"Have a taste darling, you taste amazing like usual"  I open my mouth and suck on his two fingers.  After a few seconds he takes them back and watches me swallow all that was in my mouth.

"good girl" he positions himself in between my legs.  I can feel his tip on my folds desperately trying to move my hips down to him but I'm held in place by his grip.

"Eager are we?"  He smiles a sweet smile but with a hint of evil in his eyes.  He looks me in my eyes asking if I was ready.  I nod my head and prepare myself for what's going to happen next.

He pushes into me slowly making sure not to hurt me in the process.  I wince at the burning but when he starts to slowly move the pain turns to pleasure. 

"faster! AaAhh~" my voice cracks as fundy does what I ask of him.  His low moans and hit breath right next to my ear turn me on even more.  He picks up speed and starts going harder causing me to become a moaning mess underneath him. 

"Fuckk fundy right there!! I'm gonna-"

"I know me too. nghh~"  he pushes deeper into me.  I feel my orgasm come and go just like that as I scream his name and come on him.  He comes into me after a few more thrusts with a low groan.  He pulls out and collapses right next to me with a chuckle as he smiles.

"that... Was amazing.. Round 2?"  he says between his pants and he laughs.  I grab a small pillow next to me and throw it at his face laughing with him.

"In your dreams darling.  I'm gonna go shower though."  I get up, grab some clothes and head to our bathroom.

"That's gonna be a nice dream."  He gets up and starts cleaning up then joining me in the shower.  When we get done we go lay down in bed and cuddle.

"I love you fundy"

"I love you too y/n" with that we both drift off to sleep.